Perfection

You may. I will disable my 'tardwall, just for you.

Although I’m not in Taiwan any more, either.

How sweet and gentelmanly.

Yes.

edit

[quote=“N1848N”]
May I have the pleasure of sending you a private message? I am not good on the phone but give great email. It may turn out to be the case that I have too many kilometers under my feet , far too many km between thee and me, but it might be worthwhile to converse a bit and see where it goes. And if I am ever in Taiwan, the offer of a dinner at an establishment of your choosing will always stand.[/quote]

awwww so cute. Internet romance <3

[quote=“lupillus”][quote=“N1848N”]
May I have the pleasure of sending you a private message? I am not good on the phone but give great email. It may turn out to be the case that I have too many kilometers under my feet , far too many km between thee and me, but it might be worthwhile to converse a bit and see where it goes. And if I am ever in Taiwan, the offer of a dinner at an establishment of your choosing will always stand.[/quote]

awwww so cute. Internet romance <3[/quote]

[quote=“the chief”]

[/quote]

Oh, shut yer piehole, you!

[quote=“lupillus”][quote=“N1848N”]

awwww so cute. Internet romance <3[/quote]

I can do better.

Buttercup Y’wanna go down town fer sum chips and grave-eh ?

[quote=“Funk500”]
Buttercup Y’wanna go down town fer sum chips and grave-eh ?[/quote]

In a tray? I’ll get me coat!

I’ve got a nine inch tongue and I can breathe through my ears.

That’s beautiful, BFM. I’m sure your hamsters love you for it.

That’s beautiful, BFM. I’m sure your hamsters love you for it.[/quote]
:astonished: I’ll leave that one well alone!

Edit: shoot, can’t delete this post. I thought BFM wrote “I can breathe through my arse” that’s why I said I’ll leave it alone. What with the hamsters and all. Argh, forget it. I shut up now.

edit