Physical violence in relationships

Are women more prone to use violence in a relationship? Personally, I have known six couples for whom domestic violence was a serious issue and only in one case was the perpetrator a man. To make matters worse, the women usually used a weapon of some kind… knife, scissors, shoe, club, iron etc.

It is more socially acceptable (though it should not be) and men are more likely to put up with it.

[quote=“Ian_Alexander”]My ex used to try to kick me in the balls - slap me, hit me with things, she threw the remote at me and broke it I think…
Yeah she was pretty crazy when I got her pissed off.

Very rarely did it really bother me.[/quote]

It didn’t bother you getting kicked in the balls?? :noway:

I got hit in the balls with a cricket ball once. I still have nightmares.

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“Ian_Alexander”]My ex used to try to kick me in the balls - slap me, hit me with things, she threw the remote at me and broke it I think…
Yeah she was pretty crazy when I got her pissed off.

Very rarely did it really bother me.[/quote]

It didn’t bother you getting kicked in the balls?? :noway:

I got hit in the balls with a cricket ball once. I still have nightmares.[/quote]

I said she used to try, I’d always catch her foot in time, haha! When I was working at a summer camp a few summers ago
a little kid (the worst one in camp, who always tried to escape) kicked me square in the nuts- it hurt soooo bad, but then my boss still made me make him a sandwich - damn bastard!

Spanking works :sunglasses:

So far I have only grabed her by the neck one, put her down in a chair and explained werry carefully that I am still wanted at my old job outside Taiwan. I’m not geting hit annymore so I think it’s some ipresion they got that they should hit there men. Her fater complained one day that her mother had hit him :laughing:

Gues they just nead to be untrained.