PIC QUIZ ROUND 12 (Where is this /or What happened there?)

Hint: The man is one of three men, who have the same given name and who the city is famous for.

National anthem?

2 Likes

Cumandá

2 Likes

You can sit on one of the park benches?

Enjoy the playground?

That’s not specific enough

That’s not exciting enough

Have a rendezvous with one’s significant other? (That appears to be happening in a shady area on the left.)

No.

There’s some type of facility there, for a certain type of activity.

After this one, I give up:

You can slide on a slide, play on monkey bars, climb on a rope ladder and a wooden ladder, and ride in one or both of two “pretend” (concrete) boats.

1 Like

My bad, I mistook those boats for some sort of skating slopes. I am sure you can try and skate there of course. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Play with your skates?

The points are @Charlie_Jack’s already…

1 Like

If you move to the right in Google Street View you can see a little kid who seems to do what?

catch a black cat
eat a waffle ice cream
hit a puppy with an umbrella
pee in the gutter :white_check_mark: [@Ender ]
ride a tricycle

1. The statue is of man who’s is best known for what?
    national anthem
    "¡Salve, Oh Patria! " (English: “Hail, Oh Fatherland!”) is the national anthem of Ecuador. The lyrics were written in 1865 by poet Juan León Mera
    Juan León Mera
    [@Dr_Milker]
  2. If you turn around you can see a roundabout in the center of which you can see what?
    fountain
    [@Ender ]
    Extra point:
    Cumanda
    [@Dr_Milker ]
  3. This is a shitty park, but if you go inside, on the left hand side, you can do what?
    skating around fake boats

[@Charlie_Jack]

LB
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: __ __ __ __ __ __ DR MILKER (:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::six::two::four:)
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: __ __ __ __ __ __ ENDER (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::one::two::zero:)
:green_heart: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:eight::eight:)

Which stan?
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan

1. If you turn around you see a shop selling what?
  2. What is the name of the shop?
  3. There is a woman on the sidewalk doing what?
  4. The street is named after a district, which is named after a man who was a…? [three possible answers accepted]

:question:

Wrong answer

second possible answer: astronomer? :telescope:

So we’re in