PIC QUIZ ROUND 5 (Where is this? What happened there?)

Marilyn Monroe

1 Like

Everyone on board, except for Rick, he’s giving us a head start, I guess…

LEADER BOARD

:teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :two::eight::six:)
:teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :one::zero::six:)
:teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::two:)
:teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :eight::nine:)

Untitled

A: Invasion by a one man army
B: Attachment of one dog to one man
C: A one man wedding where a man married himself
D: A one man divorce where a man divorced himself
E: A one man barring order where a man was legally bound to not contact himself

bonus point for the “name of the place”

Tough . The gold post box , if that’s what it is , was in uk to commemorate Olympics and Paralympics , so I can’t find a connection . Guess E.

I was wondering what that was… although it is technically not in the UK

non

OK so I googled the details and yes its one of those olympic post boxes, but, here is a clue: it wasnt red before it was painted.

B: Attachment of one dog to one man?

no (in spanish)

Island of Sark?

Yup , I reckon you beat me to that :thinking:

questo è il punto bonus :teddy_bear:

And the A-E?

We’ve both guessed already.

1 Like

You need one more incorrect guess to get yourself a point. But the cow and his mentor can’t guess again :smirk:

1 Like

A. In August 1990, an unemployed French nuclear physicist named André Gardes armed with a semi-automatic weapon attempted an invasion of Sark.

1 Like

I think we agreed on getting the first answer first before going to the extra point, but I don’t mind getting a point for this, cause it took me a few minutes of HARD LABOR before I found the Sark Wiki page. :nerd_face:

LEADER BOARD

:teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :two::eight::seven:)
:teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :one::zero::six:)
:teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::two:)
:teddy_bear: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :eight::nine:)

I see I have a lot to catch up!

You can start right here

France
Italy
Malta
Portugal
Spain

Who was born here?

Portugal

1 Like