PIC QUIZ ROUND 7 (Where is this and/or What happened there?)

I looked at that, but it looked different, ha…

I turned it 180…

I mean the whole look…not just the orientation.

China kazakstan

I think it’s over, man…

1 Like

But this time is correct!

2 Likes

I guess that counts for something. :grin:

I was looking at the Iran-Turkmenistan border… looks really interesting on satellite view. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So correct border has not been guessed yet, right?

(That’s me playing dumb,. Never gona give you up, never gonna let you down )

1 Like

LEADERISBORED
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: __ DR MILKER :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :four::two::seven:)
:crown: __
:trident: :trident: :trident: :trident: :trident: __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :two::one::five:)
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SLAWA (:two::two:)
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :one::two::nine:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:seven:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:six:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:six::eight:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ FRANK_HND (:three:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ FENJAJIE (:three:)
:boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::four:)
:boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MALASANG88 (:one:)

1 Like

3 Likes

To the left are the old and haunted walls of

• Castle Poenari
  • Leap Castle
  • Castle Čachtice
  • Frankenstein Castle
  • Castle Fraser

Bonus point for knowing a second legend of this place.

Leap Castle?

Nope, it’s not Leap Castle, where the Lords threw people into oubliette with wooden spikes at the bottom. If the victims where lucky they died from the fall or impalement of the heart or head. If they were unlucky however…
Leap Castle was named after two rivaling brothers who jumped down the cliff where the castle later would be built. The survivor would become the new head of the clan.

2 Likes

:thinking:

No, it’s also not Castle Poenari, Home of Vlad the Impaler and namesake of Count Dracula, famous for impaling (duh) so many of his enemies, that it looked like a forest. It’s also said, that on another occasion, he had the turbans of three Turkish envoys nailed to their head, because they refused to take them off in his presence.

2 Likes
  • Castle Čachtice

Was going to do research but saw incoming from the roll

1 Like

?

Besides being an inspiration for Shelley’s novel, it also has several legends such as Lord George and the Dragon, The Youth Fountain and others…

1 Like