PIC QUIZ ROUND 7 (Where is this and/or What happened there?)

No, it’s also not the Home of Elizabeth Bathory, the Blood Countess who allegedly bathed in the blood of her handmaidens.

2 Likes

It is Frankenstein Castle! But since there have been three wrong guesses, it’s a point for me. However the bonus point goes to you for knowing the other legends!

2 Likes

I like what FrankenJie is doing here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s spooky season after all :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

Fraser Castle’s most famous ghost is the ghost of a princess staying at the castle who was murdered while she slept in the Green Room. According to legend, her body was dragged down the stone staircase leaving a bloody trail. A stain which could not be removed even with repeated scrubbing. As a last resort the steps were covered in the wooden panelling as seen today. Over the years many residents have reported seeing her ghost throughout the castle.

2 Likes

:drop_of_blood::ghost:

I got a point? This Sunday is turning out A-olright! Ha ha ha

LEADERISBORED
:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: __ DR MILKER :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :four::two::seven:)
:crown: __
:trident: :trident: :trident: :trident: :trident: :trident: __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: :two::one::six:)
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :one::three::zero:)
:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SLAWA (:two::two:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:seven:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ FENJAJIE (:three:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZEPTO (:six:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:six::eight:)
:boom: :boom: :boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ FRANK_HND (:three:)
:boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::four:)
:boom: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MALASANG88 (:one:)

If this man looks to his right, he’s going to see what?

Library
School
Supermarket
Town hall
Train station

E.P.
What’s taking place there, right around this time of the year?

And my guess would be a regatta.
Is this in Canada by any chance?

Supermarket is not correct, regatta is not correct, and the place is about 350km from the Canadian border.

So wrong, that it’s almost correct XD

You get almost a point for it…

:thinking:

That is incorrect

Since it’s 350km away from the Canadian border it just can be either the US or Greenland. US is too obvious imho :smile:

It’s in the US of A, in a state Mr. Milky is familiar with I am sure.

1 Like

Texas? That’s where dem Cows at.

That would be stretch…

Hood River harvest Fest?