Pick-up lines in Taiwan

Um, you’re in Taiwan, that’s not going to work with Chinese girls who don’t speak English. Here’s a great pickup line. Listen closely.

“Wo yao gan ni.” If that’s too complicated, a simple, “Wo gan ni” works just as well.

I guarantee that if she smiles when you say that, you’re getting lucky that night.

Let’s go back to my place and do some math – add a kitchen table, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.

I’d like to hear how you translate that one! Hahahha

Um, you’re in Taiwan, that’s not going to work with Chinese girls who don’t speak English. Here’s a great pickup line. Listen closely.

“Wo yao gan ni.” If that’s too complicated, a simple, “Wo gan ni” works just as well.

I guarantee that if she smiles when you say that, you’re getting lucky that night.[/quote]
Mind you, if she exhibits a strong enough alternative reply, there’s a chance you might not be reproducing ever. :laughing:

[quote=“Mr He”]So… pickup lines don’t work?

Don’t ask me, I have never used them, apart from “Hi”, that is…[/quote]

I usually just say “Hi, my name is Tomas.” The only time something funny works is when the moment is just right, and those moments are rare.

I have no interest in a woman stupid or desperate enough to believe that I only “want to be her friend.” Those sorts of declarations are only sincere after you know someone well enough to know whether or not you’re compatible as friends.

The best way to attract good people is to enjoy your life and to live it well. Have some fun, grow, learn. No lines or perfect situations are needed.

By the way, stragbasher is a big fat liar. He’s very attractive, and he knows it.

I guarantee that if she smiles when you say that, you’re getting lucky that night.[/quote]
Mind you, if she exhibits a strong enough alternative reply, there’s a chance you might not be reproducing ever. :laughing:[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the mental picture and a good laugh, Tetsuo.

Being happily married I really have no need for a ‘pick-up’ line.

However, I do find that interest and conversation increases greatly when I say…

“No…I am not an english teacher.”

“Madam, judging by your youthful and healthy appearance, you should be able to produce an abundance of robust and viable offspring. I therefore propose that we copulate at the earliest and most convenient mutually agreed upon time and place.”

“If I made complimentary remarks concerning your physical attributes, would you stand in close proximity to my person?”

“Allow me to purchase an automobile for you.”

“If you were a booger, I’d pick you first.”

Fuck that’s the funniest thing I’ve seen here!!!
I, miserable thang that I am, obviously need better pick-up lines than “I like your blue truck”. :smiley:

“Mate With Me, You Pointless MAMMAL!”

(not suprisingly, the good doctor doesn’t get all that much.)

My girlfriend was standing in an ATM queue on the banking floor at the Taipei 101 mall some random Sunday afternoon… This suave bloke saunters over and enquires: “Are there any other ATM’s around here?”

She has also been subjet to the faithful old “are you lost and how can I save you from this horrible situation” line on more than one occassion… Always from other foreigners :laughing:

The local guys apparently prefer to go with “can you speak Chinese” and “I’d like to have affair with you!!”

my pick up then is simple and straight to the point, hi… yup that’s it, I am too lazy to come up with anything else. It works in the States, Taiwan, Japan, France, Italy… so I am not going to bother to change it :smiley:

P.S. not that I am good at this at all, my point is sometimes I think the simplest way to open up a conversation is just say hi (and change from language to language to suit your particular needs), then go from there. You might not get much of a response on some of them, well that’s simple, move on, too many nice girls out there for you to waste time on a random cute one you just found.

“Hi”? Nah, that’s overdoing it with too many words. I’m a man of action, not talk. My technique is to just stare. And stare. And keep staring. Without saying a word. Sometimes she’ll try walking away, playing hard to get, but I don’t let that get in my way - I’ll just follow her around, constantly staring. Occasionally I will raise an eyebrow to express my inner soul.

I form a circle with the index finger and thumb of my left hand and then insert the index finger of right hand into it and move it in and out while raising my eyebrows at the object of my desire and tilting my head slightly in the direction of the bus stop.

BroonAmour

BroonAle say:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Hilarious! (though possibly ineffectual/a cause for deportation)

Once, in Korea, a guy opened with, “I love you.” Reminded me of the Door’s song, and I actually went to see a movie with him, but then, that was Korea and I was really borred.

The worst ever was here in Kaohsiung when a strange man approached me on the street and said, “You have very large breasts.” Oh, like I hadn’t noticed my breasts. No, it didn’t work for him. I went blocks and blocks out of my way on my way home until he gave up following me!

I just tell them: Hey, you and me babe, how about it?

Satellite TV: That was so funny!
Keeps me from falling asleep at work. Hahaha

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Being happily married I really have no need for a ‘pick-up’ line.

However, I do find that interest and conversation increases greatly when I say…

“No…I am not an English teacher.”[/quote]

Yep, I have to tell them I’m a handy man.

The babes always ask what I fix… :s

I fix broken hearts… I says :smiley:

Always get a laugh … but never the babe… :unamused: