PM Yourself!

I haven’t gotten a PM from myself for several days now. I don’t know why. Have I done something? Did I say anything I shouldn’t have? I’m going crazy. It’s not worth this heartache.

I’ve got about 17 in my inbox. Buggered if I’m going to open any of them, though. Like I don’t have enough to do without reading a bunch of crap by some spoiled desk jockey with too much time on his hands. :unamused:

It’s not what you did, it’s what you didn’t do. You failed to make contact and you expect reciprocation. It’s a give and take situation, good Doctor. What you put in is what you get out.

[quote=“Buttercup”]‘almas john’s mother enjoys forest boggarts’

Edit Crappers! I posted in the wrong thread. I thought it was the ‘insult the last guy’ thread.[/quote]
“insult”? My goodness, how could being described as a Hess Employee of the Month (and with your pic in the local rag for proof) be seen as an insult. :wink:

What’s a “boggart”? Is it a rude Old Norse word?

[quote=“almas john”]
What’s a “boggart”? Is it a rude Old Norse word?[/quote]

Yes! Maybe. Possibly. Er, no. Anglish.

uhoh… could be a “Dear John” pm in your future…

Mr Gain, if you don’t apologize immediately to Dr MCoy via PM, I’m going to confiscate your blue name thingie and appoint myself sole ruler of the “Teaching English In Taiwan” forum. While you’re at it, send yourself a nice, soothing missive explaining your indiscretions to yourself. Please don’t involve me anymore in your sad, personal sagas. If you persist with this modus operandi I shall be forced to appoint you as supreme admin staff black thingie dude. And we all know that admin can’t PM themselves. This is your final chance at redemption. Do not test my patience.

Just sent myself a “go to sleep” PM. I hope that all of you bleary-eyed narcissists will do the same. Good night. May the bed bugs byte.

How do you read you PM to remind yourself to get up?

I just sent meself a “f***k you” PM. I am quite speechless at my own rudeness.

I’m blackmailing myself. If the money doesn’t show up soon, I will release the embarrassing pictures.

of your wimpy crooky penis?

or your hairy wide open back shot?

If I don’t come up with some cash, pictures of my fat, hairy butt are going to be plastered all over this forum. I don’t have that kind of money.

Perhaps if you PMed yourself with the offer of a loan, it would help with the financial difficulties?

Perhaps if you PMed yourself with the offer of a loan, it would help with the financial difficulties?[/quote]
I really don’t think I’m stupid enough to fall for that, but I’ll give it a try.

I just PMed myself reminding Mr Presley how good life can be sometimes. Opened a beautiful Chilean Cabernet (2002) and have had chicken liver peri-peri (South Africa/Malay recipe) simmering on the stove for the last 2 hours. Teaching the wife about SA cooking. Chicken liver peri-peri on TOAST! :lick: An alien concept to her.
Tomorrow I’m going to PM myself to remind myself to make her bobotie.
PMed myself to remind myself to meet my gay friends at the gay bar with gay drinks with gay ice cubes and gay umbrellas.
The endless fucking joy of being the PM moderator!
Tomorrow I’m going to PM myself asking (once again) for my blue moderator (gay) thingie.

When will my suspension be over?

Your offensive post was on the 14th of September. You have two weeks to contemplate the error of your ways. You do the math.

Your offensive post was on the 14th of September. You have two weeks to contemplate the error of your ways. You do the math.[/quote]
so tomorrow?