PM Yourself!

My last PM to myself was offtopic, can you merge it with my PM about socks please?

Done. Can you see what a diligent and benevolent moderator I am?

Hey Doc,
You were great last night. I haven’t had such an erotic experience in my life. I’ll never forget you.

Gratefully yours, (eternally)
Dr. McCoy

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]Hey Doc,
You were great last night. I haven’t had such an erotic experience in my life. I’ll never forget you.

Gratefully yours, (eternally)
Dr. McCoy[/quote]
Can the rest of you please mull over this piece of brilliance and apply the sentiment to your own PMs. It because of such lucidity that I continue, despite the utter rubbish that I must daily wade through, to moderate this forum.

I tried… but there is no poster called Yourself!

What am I supposed to do now eh tough guy?

[quote=“Funk500”]I tried… but there is no poster called Yourself!

What am I supposed to do now eh tough guy?[/quote]
It seems to me that you are developing an attitude problem, Mr Funk. Since I have banned you from PMing yourself, I suggest you use the more conservative approach and write yourself a letter apologizing for your inanity and bad jokes. The self-PM forum is a serious one, unlike IP and Food. Gather your wits about you, do some self-searching and come back to me tomorrow. And don’t write to yourself in cursive. It’s a pretentious display of introspection. I suggest you try Cuniform or Hieroglyphics.

jp is the font of all knowledge.

Goddamn! This guy won’t stop PM’ing me. pages of pages of sycophantic bullshit. And he doesn’t #!%!$$%!* answer! Doesn’t he get it wouldn’t kill him to stop sending and reply ormdsnfnnn,m.m/.smf.a

Dear Dr. McCoy,
I guess it’s obvious that we cannot lie to ourself any longer. It happened, and I think you knew all along what you were doing. You bastard! I’m ruined for anyone else now. I love you so much. AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT! But don’t worry about me. I’ll get by with or without you. If only I could forget you. You selfish pig.

Doc

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Funk500”]I tried… but there is no poster called Yourself!

What am I supposed to do now eh tough guy?[/quote]
It seems to me that you are developing an attitude problem, Mr Funk. Since I have banned you from PMing yourself, I suggest you use the more conservative approach and write yourself a letter apologizing for your inanity and bad jokes. The self-PM forum is a serious one, unlike IP and Food. Gather your wits about you, do some self-searching and come back to me tomorrow. And don’t write to yourself in cursive. It’s a pretentious display of introspection. I suggest you try Cuniform or Hieroglyphics.[/quote]

I tried writing a PM to myself in zapfchance and some of the more fancy fonts. But then I got upset at myself for getting ideas that were way above my station. I had to slap myself a few times really hard to pull myself together.

I like stories.

One hates to be a mither, dear boy, but I am still waiting for a little more Horst & Schöenfeldt on my Schwarzenegger…

I’m sorry, Mr The Chief, I’m sure you’re a nice guy and all, but if you are going to denegrade my uphill struggle on the PM board with your trivial flippancies, I’m going to not only revoke your PM rights, but give you a white name thingie to remind you of what a ghastly troll you are. Now go and wallow in the Food forum where people might take you seriously. And don’t even think of PMing yourself asking “Where Can I Find White Rice?”. I’ve seen that tactic used before.
As a matter of fact, when I eventually assume hegemony of forumosa.com by virtue of my PM forum, I’m going to give all of you sorry losers white name thingies.
Now please don’t interrupt me with nonsense again. Some of us are professional and take our responsibilities seriously.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: This is not some arbitrary forum like “International Politics”.

I’m sorry, Mr The Chief, I’m sure you’re a nice guy and all, but if you are going to denegrade my uphill struggle on the PM board with your trivial flippancies, I’m going to not only revoke your PM rights, but give you a white name thingie to remind you of what a ghastly troll you are. Now go and wallow in the Food forum where people might take you seriously. And don’t even think of PMing yourself asking “Where Can I find White Rice?”. I’ve seen that tactic used before.
As a matter of fact, when I eventually assume hegemony of forumosa.com by virtue of my PM forum, I’m going to give all of you sorry losers white name thingies.
Now please don’t interrupt me with nonsense again. Some of us are professional and take our responsibilities seriously.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: This is not some arbitrary forum like “International Politics”.[/quote]

[quote=“the chief”]
[/quote]
Posting pictures of Ms Buttercup on my PM forum without her permission is only going to seal your fate.

I received a pretty amazing PM from myself last night. It was from the future - the year 2012 to be exact. Most of the PM was boring crap about drinking too much but there were a few interesting glimpses into the future, and a couple of surprises.

The All Blacks lost to France in the quarterfinals of the Rugby World Cup.
Sandman gave up his media work for a job as a spokesman/sales rep for Coors Lite.
Buttercup was back in Taiwan teaching, this time for Hess (in fact, she was the November 2012 Hess employee of the month). Apparently, she got fired from her current publishing job when her boss found out she’d been inserting rude Old Norse phrases into various textbooks.
My future self also mentioned that the Pet Crusaders had given up on CNR (Capture, Neuter, Release) and were now hunting down strays with crossbows.
Fox’s school was being investigated by the authorities; seems to have been a series of grisly crimes with some link to his art classes.
Loretta is on the brink of something new and big.

‘almas john’s mother enjoys forest boggarts’

Edit Crappers! I posted in the wrong thread. I thought it was the ‘insult the last guy’ thread.

I sent myself numerous PMs, but they all got blocked by my spamometer. :s

So, I was wondering if I could send them to the PM forum’s moderator who, I hope, would be moderator enough to forward them to me?

OK la, Mr. jimipresley?

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:

Is it okay to PM your smurf account(s)?

Yes, but nothing blue.

[quote=“Anubis”]I sent myself numerous PMs, but they all got blocked by my spamometer. :s

So, I was wondering if I could send them to the PM forum’s moderator who, I hope, would be moderator enough to forward them to me?

OK la, Mr. jimipresley?

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdown:[/quote]
A resounding :thumbsup: , Anubis. At last someone who respects the hard work I put in here. :notworthy: