Political Satire and Political Jokes

At the UN Security Council meeting today. These are not doctored photos as far as I know:

W: Bottoms up! Like in New Orleans, heh heh heh. Party time!

(tick, tick, tick…)

(an hour later)
W: I think I MAY NEED A BATHrooM break? Is this possible wh…

W: Mister Annan, may I get a hall pass?

W: Let’s see if I can’t piss here

V: Now now, my dearest of all cowboys, you should only do that on your own ranch!
W: You crack me up, Hispano man!

nydailynews.com/09-14-2005/n … 5401c.html

Damon Wayans in Orlando the other day going nuclear on President Bush - and twins Jenna and Barbara - over the war in Iraq and the possible reinstatement of a military draft. “I’ll send my sons if he sends his daughters,” Wayans told the crowd, including Daily News contributor Jawn Murray, at Tom Joyner’s Family Reunion in Disneyworld. “Put those two drunk b-s on a plane and let them go fight. At least I know my sons would be getting some on the way.”

I wonder if Daman Wayans would think it was funny if George W Bush suggested that when they’re old enough, instead of taking Daman’s sons, daughters Cara Mia (18) and Kyla (14) were sent overseas to “entertain the troops”.

Hey, Cara is old enough. So what about it, Daman? Still funny?

And the jerk made these comments at Disneyworld of all places. A father should know better than to say stupid things like this. Especially in public. When his wife and family might hear.

angrygwn.mu.nu/

Heard this the other day:

“If New Orleans is the home of rythmn (sp?) and blues, what were Katrina and The Waves doing there?”

I expect that this post will be removed by the humourless.

BroonAstrodome

The world needs sick humor.

[quote=“BroonAle”]I expect that this post will be removed by the humourless.
BroonAstrodome[/quote]Not removed, just moved.

[quote=“Jaboney”][quote=“BroonAle”]I expect that this post will be removed by the humourless.
BroonAstrodome[/quote]Not removed, just moved.[/quote]
It’s not political though.

No, but it’s topical. :idunno: Why not?

Thanks. Quite funny too.

BroonAppreciates

A pleasure.

What’s a satire & jokes thread without either?

JaboneyServes

SCRIPT OF PRESIDENT BUSH’S SCENIC TELEVISED ADDRESS UNVEILING INSPIRED PLAN TO COMBAT PLUMMETING POST-HURRICANE POLL NUMBERS

[quote]Our first commitment is to the task of recovery and rebuilding, to meet the immediate needs of the corporations that are hemorrhaging money every day their operations are adversely impacted by the storm. For these businesses, most of the sweetest no-bid contracts are yet to be awarded, and that will require the creative skill and mendacity of a united plutocracy.

To begin rebuilding at once, I have asked for, and the Congress has rubber-stamped, more than $60 billion. In keeping with my administration’s sound fiscal policies, these funds will materialize not from taxes, but from an enchanted pot of gold

Turns out there might be oil on the moon, as well as on Mars.

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2005/09/18/nasa_moon_20050918.html]NASA is set to unveil plans Monday to take people and cargo to the moon. The new lunar program would begin in 2018 by landing four people on the moon for a seven-day stay.

In January 2004, U.S. President George Bush unveiled his administration’s plans to send Americans back to the moon by 2020 and eventually on to Mars. [/url]

According to this he’s on the Booze again:

BUSH’S BOOZE CRISIS

By JENNIFER LUCE and DON GENTILE

Faced with the biggest crisis of his political life, President Bush has hit the bottle again, The National Enquirer can reveal.

Bush, who said he quit drinking the morning after his 40th birthday, has started boozing amid the Katrina catastrophe.

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63426

Some funny pictures.

The other children watched wide-eyed as little Richardm placed his head in the sleeping alligator’s opened jaws as their teacher chatted away busily on her cellphone.

[quote]From: Richardm
To: jdsmith
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:01 pm
Subject: Re: uhm sir
jdsmith wrote:

[quote]Do you think the “suckas” pic is a bit over the line?

Hasn’t there been enough racial BS recently?

Please offer me, and other IP mods a reasonable explanation why that thing should remain beyond tonight.

In the spirit of lighthandedness, I ask you first.

peace
jds
P mod [/quote]

I didn’t think it was over the line, but you take it down if you want. I would hate to offend any looters.[/quote]

I asked RichardM if I could put up his explanation in this thread. He said “Sure.”

Jdsilkhanded mod of IP

Hey, remember the news item awhile back of the kid being suspended from school for wearing a KKK T-shirt?

It showad a couple of Klanners driving away from a church with a “Just Married” sign and a couple of blacks being dragged by nooses behind the car.

The kid’s defense-

jacksonville.com/tu-online/s … 2830.shtml

I expect we’ll be hearing similar defences soon.

“No, no -it’s got nothing to do with race- it’s just about looters…”

Mc Taliburger … :slight_smile:

the glass of wine is held by the left hand on Georges right

[quote=“zeugmite”]At the UN Security Council meeting today. These are not doctored photos as far as I know:

W: Bottoms up! Like in New Orleans, heh heh heh. Party time!

(tick, tick, tick…)

(an hour later)
W: I think I may NEED A BATHrooM break? Is this possible wh…

W: Mister Annan, may I get a hall pass?

W: Let’s see if I can’t piss here

V: Now now, my dearest of all cowboys, you should only do that on your own ranch!
W: You crack me up, Hispano man!
[/quote]

GW Bush?
CS Bien?
Suffrage is the opiate of the masses.