Poll. what language is the most sexy when spoken by a woman?

Which language rings your bells (for men or gay women)?

• Mandarin Chinese
  • Taiwanese
  • English
  • French
  • Spanish

0 voters

Personally I think Mandarin Chinese is a very sexy language and Taiwanese and Cantonese kind of ugly. Although I think English is an awesome language but French is far more sexy. I have selected just a few languages as the poll has limited options.

I like Mandarin and French. That rings my bells (damn that is not a fetish is it) ?

Mumble-mumble.

Thai, kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can’t believe the OP left that option out.

HG

1. Klingon
  2. Mongolian Sign Language for the Retarded
  3. FORTRAN
  4. Ubykh (for necrophiliacs–it died in the 1970’s)
  5. Palaic Hittite, the language of Pazuzu in “the Exorcist”
  6. Primeval grunts and groans
  7. Valley Girl talk
  8. German, Russian, Arabic, or some other evil language
  9. Fijian swear words
  10. Hello Kitty’s creatrix attributed the popularity of her character to the fact that she has no mouth. What important lesson do we learn from this?

Portuguese is an extremely sexy language, IMHO.

Totally agree with you there Iris. The more you bang them, the more you get to appreciate that Potuguese women speak, moan and groan in a very seductive manner.

Oh…Porto…home of a long lost but not forgotten ex.

BroonAmore

It helps that it’s often spoken by brown-skinned women in thongs. At least in Brazil. At least in my mind.

Easy to lip read too.

BroonAppreciative

Hush mistress is the most sexy one.

English.

Only when the words used are restricted to “fuck me*”. Otherwise it is a bloody awful language to speak sexily in.

*this is infinitely sexier when spoken by a non-native English speaker, in English, as the accent inflection adds an extra layer of eroticism.

BroonAccent

where is the option for “Drunk Mancunian”?

very sexy, especially after 500 lagers.

Yeah sorry the poll only gave me a restricted number of options. By the way how much does a plane ticket to Brazil cost? :smiley:

[quote=“urodacus”]where is the option for “Drunk Mancunian”?

very sexy, especially after 500 lagers.[/quote]

Ay up, lad! Steady on.

Just go to Fenwick’s in Wanchai (that’s in HK BTW). Also good for brushing up on your Spanish.

BroonAdvice

Just go to Fenwick’s in Wanchai (that’s in HK BTW). Also good for brushing up on your Spanish.

BroonAdvice[/quote]

Is that a bar where Brazillian chicks hang out or a travel agent ? :slight_smile:

Aiyo! Brazilians speak Portuguese, as a rule, and yes it is a bar, I was there on Friday, in fact. It’s a place with many, many loving tongues.

HG

Can the art of silence be a language?

I prefer the screamers ! :smiley:

Call me a glutton for punishment, but it’s often sexier when they don’t speak much at all. :grandpa:
Unless of course one considers the sexy phone accent.
Welsh or Irish, then the case would be. Unless of course, one counts in the Uzbeki/Tartar/ Kazakh Angle. Or Icelandic? Old Norse? The Old Norman Tongue? :ponder: