Posting your face on Forumosa. Are you prepared?

[quote=“Dangermouse”]Hello.

[/quote]]

That’s a great pic. Very nice. I guess you did that yourself? :bravo:

I’m leaving on the 26th of Dec…let the counting begin :cry:

I’ve showed my face plenty! I really don’t care…I never leave the house anyways!

I guess now we wait for 914’s pic right? :smiley:

Yes, nice pic, DM. And Namahottie, you mentioned your fat ass enough times that I actually thought it was true… Not! :tic:

Oh and TC, you are aging well. I would never guess that you are soooo old. :wink:

Now I hope the girls can show some restraint. No unsollicited PMs, PLEASE…

In my element…

Having fun…

After a hard day at work:

I just reminded myself that my son was missing in the “show your kid’s thread”, so I post him here. Damn…

[quote=“bobepine”]I guess now we wait for 914’s pic right? :smiley:

Yes, nice pic, DM. And Namahottie, you mentioned your fat ass enough times that I actually thought it was true… Not! :tic:

Oh and TC, you are aging well. I would never guess that you are soooo old. :wink:

In my element…

[/quote]

Cool! Looks like you’re just about to steal that schmuck’s camera. Way to go! But it’s not really fair, as you’re not showing your face.

[quote=“Dangermouse”]Hello.

[/quote]

Your mate has huge ears!

Bobepine is not at all how I imagined him to be. (Thought you’d be older and balding, for some unearthly reason!) And Ceevee looks like Darren ‘the dazler’ gough.

Dangermouse is much shorter in real life.

[quote=“Mer”]Oh, alright…it was wrong of me to post a pic of Fabio and say it was me.

Here’s my real picture.

[/quote]

Don’t you just hate those damn Taiwanese dentists?

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“bobepine”]I guess now we wait for 914’s pic right? :smiley:

In my element…

[/quote]

Cool! Looks like you’re just about to steal that schmuck’s camera. Way to go! But it’s not really fair, as you’re not showing your face.[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: I just LOVE such a dry :uk: Humor !!!

How did I not see that one coming? How did I not see that one coming? How did I not see that one coming… :laughing:

Here is my handsome visage

[quote=“Battery9”]I’ve showed my face plenty! I really don’t care…I never leave the house anyways!
[/quote]

Wow, you’re a hottie. Remind me a bit of Bjork, then Natalie Merchant.

DM, did you do that pic. If so, i would like one done of me and my doggies…

Thanks:) Bjork and Natalie Merchant? Cool choice of music! I can’t remember how many times ppl have told me I look like Alanis Morisette. I don’t think so at all…but even here in Taiwan ppl stop me and ask.

guess I should appreciate they don’t ask if I’m Angela Lansbury!

I thought ‘Bjork’ was a guy?

Yeah, battery9’s a hottie, as is her sister.

Bjork Gudmundsdotter is a singer. Female.

Maybe youre thinking about Bjorn Borg or Bjorn something from Abba.

OR maybe you are joking and its them Forumosan humour coming out…that has a special league of its own!! :laughing:

[quote=“Battery9”]Thanks:) Bjork and Natalie Merchant? Cool choice of music! I can’t remember how many times people have told me I look like Alanis Morisette. I don’t think so at all…but even here in Taiwan people stop me and ask.

guess I should appreciate they don’t ask if I’m Angela Lansbury![/quote]

Oh, yea I can get the ALanis Morisette resemblence…

Namahottie beat me to it… I was going to post also that you really are quite attractive… you certainly don’t look like this Bjorn:

But, he’s also very handsome, in his own way…

[quote=“Battery9”]Bjork Gudmundsdotter is a singer. Female.
Maybe youre thinking about Bjorn Borg or Bjorn something from Abba.
OR maybe you are joking and its them Forumosan humour coming out…that has a special league of its own!! :laughing:[/quote]BNattery9 -
Thanks!..I guess I was just confused with the Scandy names.
Anyway.I’m glad its a compliment and it is a lovely photo. :wink:

thanks you guyyyyyysssssssssss…never thought lying between two doggies bums could make one look attractive. First time for everything!