Posting your face on Forumosa. Are you prepared?

Not my best shot, but it will have to do…

I’m leaving so what the hell, you guys can download it for your the bull’s eye on yer dart boards or take it to a photo shop and have it blown up for your ceilings :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Namahottie”]I’m leaving so what the hell, you guys can download it for your the bull’s eye on yer dart boards or take it to a photo shop and have it blown up for your ceilings :smiling_imp:

[/quote]

Nice earrings.

man, that even flipped the chief’s avatar. hahaha

[quote=“Namahottie”]I’m leaving so what the hell, you guys can download it for your the bull’s eye on yer dart boards or take it to a photo shop and have it blown up for your ceilings :smiling_imp:

[/quote]

Whatever made you turn down Max Cherry?

Nice double take, yeah?

Not a chance in hell. Half the people here know who I am, so you can’t say I am hiding. But I don’t go to HHs (although I might start) and I am not posting my pic on the net.

No biggie, seen one, you seen 'em all.

This is what I looked like five years ago:

Here’s my this past summer:

My poor wife. When I was her boyfriend, I was a physically fit guy. Then she married me and I turned into a slob. From “hunk” to “chunk” :blush:

namahottie wow! soooo when are you leaving?

I look more gold in real life

:unamused: Sticking 50 NT coins on your arse doesn’t make you look golder…

Hello.

Good looking man friend you got there DM

So, going by the poll results 19 of you have nothing to hide and are willing to post your pics, right?

So where are the pics?

Oh, I forgot, it was an anonymous poll! :wink:

Me? No, I was one of the 8 who voted ‘nay’.

To each his own, but I think she’s a complete dog.

Oh, alright…it was wrong of me to post a pic of Fabio and say it was me.

Here’s my real picture.

[quote=“914”]Let’s see you, ceevee369.
Show us the way! And we shall follow!

[quote]

Here I am. A face among others. Nothing to hide.
Great to see that SOME of us do not mind to put their face here. Respect to them.

I don’t mind at all, but as the ultimate non-techie, I’ve no idea how to post a pic.

Anyway, there’ve been lots of pictures of me posted in the hiking threads, and in some of them I’m nearly naked. :moon: