Predict the Smear for the Next SCOTUS Nominee

Except that the pictures were never taken in Biden’s America. :rofl: Biden’s not president. TRUMP is! lmfao

What’s happening in the bottom is happening right now in opposition to the current president.

2 Likes

Biden was veep around the time a lot of interesting stuff happened.

This may turn out to be Harris’ America.

1 Like

Yet the world didn’t end under Obama and Biden.

When Trump became president. The world didn’t end.

And even in a Biden presidency… the world won’t end.

When Biden condemns Antifa and the BLM organization, you might have a point that the comparison is unfair.

2 Likes

The opposition are Biden’s supporters. I think you’re smart enough to understand how the powers are separated in the US and it doesn’t matter who’s president when local and state powers hold control of their jurisdiction.

Unless you want to claim the bottom is not people who will support Biden over trump?

1 Like

No disagreement from me.

My argument is that these comparison pictures of ‘This guy’s america will be so perfect’ and ‘the other guy will be chaos and anarchy’ is not only unbelievably simplified to the point of deception, but happening right now. It’s an observation.

The trope that the opposing party is going to ‘destroy the country’ is so old that Collegehumor did a video of it 12 years ago. I’m sceptical that the other guy is going to destroy the country.

I don’t like Trudeau. I haven’t even voted for anyone else but Conservative in Canada, but I don’t think the libs are going to destroy Canada. The hyperbole is…tiring.

1 Like

I’m not saying the comparison is unfair.

I don’t like Trudeau, but parts of his supporting base aren’t rioting and being violent in the local jurisdictions that his party controls. So I wouldn’t say that’s what will happen if he wins. If that was, I would think this kind of behavior will continue as he becomes PM.

Well… His party is in government… It’d be a bit hard to…protest and riot for the one you like if they’re already in government.

But I get what you mean.

I’m making a point, i would think the same if his opposition were to do the same.

The democrats and Joe Biden could stop the riots and violence, I can’t imagine it would be too hard to get some mayors and even governors to fall in line if that’s what they wanted. They took the position that it’s not an issue opposing Trump, that puts them in the position to not being able to change plans proving trump is right. Or worse, work with trump to help stop it.

That’s the problem I see right now. It’s kind of tiring when the 2 party system results in this.

I’m not convinced they have that much control over what they have unleashed. But they really ought to make a concerted effort anyway.

First step: categorically denounce and disown all things woke.

I hope this is looked into before confirmation.

1 Like

Feinstein went through all that ages ago. But by all means, let the Dems paint themselves as anti-religious bigots yet again.

It’s not any religious. They’re saying her version of religion involves a cult like organization

Sure, bc history is for chumps.

Occupy Seattle 2012.

Your argument is with a meme?

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Woke of course being anything you happen to disagree with. Imagine trying to align yourself against liberals without putting yourself on the side of the bigots. Don’t you get exhausted?

Democrats have no control over leftists. Mayor came out to a black lives matter protest to try to ingratiate himself to us and he was booted the fuck out lmao. At this point we’re letting republicans bleed out their party so as to make democrats the true conservative party it is, and then start popping in actual progressive parties.

The ‘smear’ is that millions of Americans will lose health care, and Roe v. Wade will be overturned.

So no smear required. But this was a funny thread in the first place, since everyone knows nothing would stop Repubs from approving her nomination, no matter what her beliefs or history.

2 Likes

How so? She is a member of this group. The group has been accused of having cult like qualities.