Predict the Smear for the Next SCOTUS Nominee

I don’t even know what that is. But I think as an Indian lady I’d be permitted?

2 Likes

I created an account just to like Olivia’s and your post.

4 Likes
1 Like

These people are sick.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yet another thread where the right-wing sit in a circle, sanctimoniously patting each other on the head and exchanging kisses. It would be cute if it wasn’t so tiresomely regular.

6 Likes

For Joseph R. Biden Jr. and the Democratic Party that he now leads, the selection of Judge Amy Coney Barrett by President Trump on Saturday puts a name and a face to the urgent threat they believe a 6-3 conservative majority on the Supreme Court poses to decades of progressive laws and protections.

Fifty years of illegal additions to the Supreme Court edifice without the proper permits and with numerous code violations are now at risk because there’s a new sheriff in town.

If the proper Constitutional amendment process had been followed to make those additions rather than judicial fiat there wouldn’t be an “urgent threat” to those additions now.As it were they were built on a foundation of “judicial activism” sand and two can play the judicial fiat game.

I’m not a Cis white male. Don’t see what that has to do with anything. People’s sexual orientation, race, or gender do not impact how I view their opinions. If this kind of thing really matters to you on a forum where people post anonymously, it’s time to self reflect on why. That’s the kind of thing bigots and racists care about when speaking to others.

2 Likes

Leave the smears to the Republicans, it’s what their best at.

That would be a nice change after the descent into the sewer of the Kavanaugh hearings.

And yet here you are slopping sanctimony from your glass. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

So where is your comment? Or was that it? Are you done? :idunno:

Because you’ve been snoozing the last four years?

I remember the liberals calling out to Melania to see if she needed an intervention to get out of her marriage/slavery. No smear there, i suppose. Or the Russian traitor stuff…nah, not a smear cuz the leaks that were leaks to the press who ate it up said it was troof.

Bwahaha.

3 Likes

This is so unfair. Trumpistan isn’t nearly that namby-pamby.

1 Like
1 Like

I will never use post modern Marxist nonsense like ‘cis’.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Unconstitutional!

Yeah. He went there.