President Chen's Daughter

She’s probably as guilty as her husband and mother. There is nothing material that she cannot get for her kids. The only thing she doesn’t have is a good name. I guess she will have to cope with NT 400K a month.

The only thing dumb about venting in public, is that it will reflect on her parents ability to teach their children civility.

What’s to feel sorry about?

Sentence increased on appeal, … and he was already sentenced ten times more severely than the norm, for doing what I am sure many many people, KMT councillors and legislators among them, do every bloody day. Political pay-back time. Sure, he’s guilty, and he should do time, but he got his arse handed to him on a platter by a very blue court, simply because of his connections. Balance in sentencing?

Can you tell me the names of the judges that were on the very “blue court” and what evidence you have that they are “blue”? Just curious.

I think if anything it shows Taiwan’s courts are improving and now going after everyone, otherwise KMT legislator Chiu Yi (with bad toupee) would not be in jail right now.

And now the investigators are going after all legislators, regardless of color, on their so-called “expense” accounts.

I can’t believe this woman gets so much sympathy when she chooses to be with a group of people that do nothing but embellish money from anywhere they can, and don’t give a shit about where it comes from. The entire family seems corrupt to me, is she really that different?
Oh and will the news crews please leave her alone. There is no news story to be had from her other than when she got to work and what she had for dinner? Please!

Not sorry at all, she probably should be in prison as well. What a fucked up society.

What I really don’t like about this person is that she has always complained about her privacy being invaded, even before her husband was indicted.

Enjoying the benefits of being the President’s daughter, being on the receiving end of billions and billions of NT dollars (just think about how much money will go A-Bian’s way for the next 20~30 years) but not willing to make any concessions.

What a spoiled brat.

Just curious how you decided that this court was so blue; do you know the names of the judges and their political affiliations, or you have some information on the matter? I am very interested why you made this remark. Without any proof it seems that you are in essence saying that he was treated unfairly?
:s

yes. great, isn’t it?

almost all judges here are very blue. it’s hard to get away from. and this was a great opportunity for them to give another yank to the chain.

hey, it’s not like i defended the guy, i just think that increasing his sentence was unfair considering the number of other guilty fockers who seem to keep getting off scot-free.

and yes, it is my opinion, why do i need to ‘prove’ anything? is this libellous? does anyone outside in the real world actually care about forumosan viewpoints? sheesh.

[quote=“urodacus”]yes. great, isn’t it?

almost all judges here are very blue. it’s hard to get away from. and this was a great opportunity for them to give another yank to the chain.

hey, it’s not like i defended the guy, i just think that increasing his sentence was unfair considering the number of other guilty fockers who seem to keep getting off scot-free.

and yes, it is my opinion, why do I need to ‘prove’ anything? is this libellous? does anyone outside in the real world actually care about forumosan viewpoints? sheesh.[/quote]

Well it is a rather bold statement and from reading many of your posts you don’t really strike me as an “off the cuff” kinda of poster, leading me to believe that you had some information to substantiate the opinion.

as I said just curious.

Boo hoo hoo. Rich politician’s family member discovers politicians are all thieves. Oh my achy breaky heart. What with her and Paris Hilton I kust don’t know how I get any sleep.

Well, sometime soon Ah-bian is being replace probably by someone blue. The judges don’t want to offend there future boss, do they?

It’s really hard to sympathize with her. She’s rich, her families rich, her in-laws are rich.

She has 3 kids and 2 nannies.

There are so many “normal” people having a hard time in Taiwan as it is. Listening to her whine just seems ridiculous when put in perspective.

[quote=“hannes”]Enjoying the benefits of being the President’s daughter. . . but not willing to make any concessions.

What a spoiled brat.[/quote]

Yea, I guess you guys are right, she was an idiot to be born into that family. It’s her own stupid fault. If she had just gone and picked normal parents like the rest of us she would have had nothing to complain about. And as you say, while she’s never been arrested, indicted or convicted of any wrongdoing, her relatives have, so what’s the difference? Close enough. She deserves to be tormented 24/7 by nosey reporters for picking such a lousy family.

And, I guess you guys are right that raising three kids while daddy’s in the slammer is no big deal. Plenty of wives of cons have done it before. As you say, she has nannies so I’m sure they won’t be affected and life will be easy for them all. She gets what she deserves. The kids too. Ungrateful louts. :raspberry:

Yea, I guess you guys are right, she was an idiot to be born into that family. It’s her own stupid fault. If she had just gone and picked normal parents like the rest of us she would have had nothing to complain about. And as you say, while she’s never been arrested, indicted or convicted of any wrongdoing, her relatives have, so what’s the difference? Close enough. She deserves to be tormented 24/7 by nosey reporters for picking such a lousy family.

And, I guess you guys are right that raising three kids while daddy’s in the slammer is no big deal. Plenty of wives of cons have done it before. As you say, she has nannies so I’m sure they won’t be affected and life will be easy for them all. She gets what she deserves. The kids too. Ungrateful louts. :raspberry:[/quote]

Hey, I also happened to agree with you that the press should leave her alone if you go back and read the post where you found that quote. I am suggesting that the woman knew exactly what she was getting into when she married that fat twat husband of hers that simply went out to grab as much loot as he could. Most people bother to get to know their future mate before making them their spouse, so either she knew or she was stupid. They just happened to pop out a load of kids whilst her dad was still president and they would get some high rollers to drop a ton of hong baos on their new kiddies. I happen to know that just one of their red envelopes happened to be in the millions which was from an oil boss…concerned family friend was he? My arse!
This woman didn’t get into anything that she didn’t know about. Born unlucky was she? Boo! fricking hoo! There is nobody here that could convince me that she is suffering from nothing but poor circumstance, but I’m not saying you shouldn’t. Oh by the way Paris Hilton is on the other channel.

Uh, what exactly is your problem with this woman, people?

I think she’s way hot…

I don’t have a problem with her at all. She wasn’t on my radar until this thread. However, now that I’ve seen her schtick, I gotta admit I find it a little difficult to have much sympathy for her – she’s one of the most privileged women on the island.
If she really hated being the spawn of the greaseball and the country hag that much, she had the wherewithal to do something about it. I guess the lure of the moolah was too much for her though. No harm in that, but you make your bed and lie in it.

Well, she could pack up the kids, move to England, and buy a football team; that’s a popular one for disenfranchised pols and their family members nowadays, isn’t it? :wink:

Well, I started the thread because I was truly amazed at how MAD she was, then I was flabbergasted when she said her In-Laws should kill themselves.

That was just rude.

[quote]
I think she’s way hot…[/quote]
I thought that too at first, then I saw her walk. What’s up with her hips? They seem to bounce up and down, not side to side.

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote]
I think she’s way hot…[/quote]
I thought that too at first, then I saw her walk. What’s up with her hips? They seem to bounce up and down, not side to side.[/quote]
I also found that rather…fascinating…needs further inspection IMO…:bouncy: