Problem daughter I feel I should leave Taiwan. (long message)

No money ever Involved!!! you have wrong idea totaly on that.
Certainly not rigged I have time and I do it I also enjoy in the nice things not solely for her. She’s not had to do any housework since I’ve been here, who wouldn’t like that?
Hey she’s even refusing her mums Brownies contain fruits that I can confirm are deliciouse.
Yes 2 weeks! must be better than none?
It’s a game for her, that I can confirm I’m not participating in.
My big mistake was having strong talk TO her telling her what I think, I joined the game.

Just remember there are other influence and issues here totally unrelated to you. And they may or may not ever go away or improve the situation.

I would probably try to be the adult and try to be the adult and try to be the adult. I would try to be something that looks desirable and avoid negative situations whenever possible.

It may or may not ever resolve itself. Hell there are blood family members around that never speak to their other family members for years and decades.

There may also be a very direct specific reason why she behaves that way also unrelated to you and maybe known or unknown to her mother. Might want to do some research behind the scenes.

2 Likes

I’m sure your correct, I have looked into these things by asking her mother why she behave’s as she does, mother doesn’t have any answers. I mean it’s not just to me, she shouts almost daily at her mum on something that starts out as normal conversation. Read my beginning post she started bullying the French teacher lodger that is making her leave.
I could have dealt with if it wasn’t for the way she shouts at her mum.
Only good part at the moment she has gone very quiet. Plotting she has told the Aunt, some real anger there!
I’ve suggested to the Mum that may be counselling staff at Uni? can help.
I admit I have not been right in way I have dealt with it, reading other posts have made me realise, however is a problem thats upsetting the household.
I’m ending my participation on this post now, I have to renew Visa in 4 weeks. Adios Amigos

I guess sometimes different thinking, and your points will may never get to her thinking how you think. In Taiwan people do not talk directly often about these things and I guess it may make her uncomfortable to talk. In Chinese lots of times indirect references are used when talking about uncomfortable things, talking direct just maybe not for her thus her reaction. ( Sometimes even if I understand the Chinese, I need really think about what is being said and meaning)