German joke book

A do-it-yourself circumcision kit.

Stainless steel balloons
gasoline bong
easy-to-swallow tapeworm tablet
crack lite (60% less crack!)

dehydrated water

German joke book :laughing:

According to a recent survey, comparing humour in different European countries, found that the Germans could actually laugh about any kind of joke while others were more into e.g. political or racial etc. though personally I must admit I never understood British humour. Nevermind, my all-time favorite is the: Waterproof tea-bags

frictionless condoms
life-sized maps

Product that shouldn’t have made it to market: Alcohol-free beer

Best one yet! :laughing:

solar powered flashlight

Gotcha! I have one of those – a headlight for hiking that charges off sunlight during the day and burns for about four hours.

Just a bit worse than caffeine-free coffee, fat-free cream, and sugar-free sweetner.

Once upon a time, in the wilds of British Colombia, a friend donated a garbage bag of very suspicious “home-grown” to the cause…I dubbed it “Pot Lite” and ran the tag line “All that great marijuana taste without that heavy stoned feeling”…

Cars that can move sideways to make parking easier. Sorry, was I supposed to say something funny?

Just a bit worse than caffeine-free coffee, fat-free cream, and sugar-free sweetner.[/quote]

So those threeinone coffee packets you buy are actually noneinones because they don’t have anything in them!

Kenneth

ps. I saw a fourinone coffee in the supermarket, but couldn’t guess what the fourth ingredient would be… suggestions?

Hot water ?

[quote]ps. I saw a fourinone coffee in the supermarket, but couldn’t guess what the fourth ingredient would be… suggestions?
[/quote]

The spoon?

Maybe it was a cappuchino and had the nutmeg.

Brian

You know …

I think it was the flavor that’s missing in most instant coffees!

Wonder if it was synthetic coffee flavoring or natural…

Kenneth

That reminds me: ever since I saw Wolf’s first post, with the electric fork, I’ve been thinking of the battery powered spoon I bought in Taipei. True. I saw it in a store, it was very cheap, made in china and intended for stirring coffee. Takes aaa batteries. I needed a b’day present for my rich bro and figured this might be the only thing he needs but lacks. My gf didn’t get the humor.

Road Rage pacifiers… oh wait I just rolled one.

Cho Do Fu