Psycho Xiaojies: A warning from history!

On behalf of the scores and scores of dudes (and raccoons) who are happily married to local ladies facing anniversaries in the double digits, with or without kids, well…

Get fucked, junior.[/quote]

OK, ok, whatever, throw all the rocks you want, but in all these 4 years in Taiwan that I have been here, I notice the lack of threads praising GFs or wives in Taiwan. I am yet to see a thread that praises the women here, there are more horror stories about the psycho GFs here, wives who are either giving the cold shoulder to the husbands, kidnapping the kids, giving hard time to the husbands and BFs, in-law + wives problems, even I have found GF problems here. But to be fair to the women in Taiwan, there are worse cases in western countries, just read the foreign editions of Cosmopolitan mags. There are plenty of horror stories about western women in those magazines. Compared to them, women in Taiwan are lambs.

Duh. You want to sell magazines (or the Apple Daily)? Put horror stories in there. You can’t sell anything talking about happily-ever-after.

The magazines could be promoting the sales but this forum here is not trying to sell anything yet there are plenty of horror stories about the women in this country. Can you say that all these men that are posting these horror stories are lying?

The magazines could be promoting the sales but this forum here is not trying to sell anything yet there are plenty of horror stories about the women in this country. Can you say that all these men that are posting these horror stories are lying?[/quote]

So many people with so many tales, kind of shows that whatever I may say or people who have posted similar threads may say, there’s definitely some truth in it and it would appear to be a trend in Taiwan.

Now those Cosmopolitan magazines are super scary… Why? Because it’s the women telling the stories and laughing about it. Probably telling the story after being laced with lots of cheap wine and vodka shots so that they make it seem more than it is, but it’s true that women are doing these things or they wouldn’t talk about it. Quite why a magazine should try and normalise it though kind of scares the living bejeezus out of me!

Have you ever read a thread praising how wonderful it is to be married to British women? Or American women? “American wives are so good at outdoor activities” “British wives are excellent bread winners”

Probably not. Nobody would write that. Because each woman is an individual, though we seem to only recognize that when their skin is white. :-/

Have you ever read a thread praising how wonderful it is to be married to British women? Or American women? “American wives are so good at outdoor activities” “British wives are excellent bread winners”

Probably not. Nobody would write that. Because each woman is an individual, though we seem to only recognize that when their skin is white. :-/[/quote]

I could write a whole series of threads going on about how bad British and American women are, as I’ve never had a great experience with them, but nothing like in Taiwan. The only people I’ve found that are not like this are Japanese, Koreans and that’s about it.

I’m sure there’s good and bad everywhere, but I’ve yet to see any good in TW women.

This thread is really all about a man wanting to get his car , his dog and his computer and and a few other knick knacks back from an ex GF. Its all about the stuff and that is all.

Probably not. Nobody would write that. Because each woman is an individual, though we seem to only recognize that when their skin is white. :-/[/quote]

I could write a whole series of threads going on about how bad British and American women are, as I’ve never had a great experience with them, but nothing like in Taiwan. The only people I’ve found that are not like this are Japanese, Koreans and that’s about it.

I’m sure there’s good and bad everywhere, but I’ve yet to see any good in TW women.[/quote]

Fire away at your ex, even at Taiwanese society in general, as long as you have a basis for your criticisms.

But just cut it out with this “Taiwanese women are wicked” idiocy already. (There’s a chengyu for this; there are actually several. 以一推百, 以偏概全, I’m sure there are more but they’re not coming to mind right now.) It implies that my wife, the love of my life, and all of her female family members and all of my friends who happen to be women are insane or more likely to be insane. If you can’t see why this is offensive, I really don’t know what else to tell you.

They say that if you run into an asshole in the morning, that person is probably a asshole. But, if you run into assholes all day, well, its probably you who are the asshole… :sunglasses:

They say that if you run into an asshole in the morning, that person is probably a asshole. But, if you run into assholes all day, well, its probably you who are the asshole… :sunglasses:[/quote]

So by extension, if you run into a bitch in the morning, that person is probably a bitch. But, if you run into bitches all day, well, it’s probably you who is the bitch…

Not sure how I can be the bitch, given that I am male. Although by stealing all my stuff, she is trying to bitch slap me for no given reason.

OP,

I’ve an idea why she turned “psycho”.
After 40 pages, we’re all sufficiently “warned” about “psychos”. Normal people just say, “Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
But you insist for 40 pages that others agree… you look like you have an agenda. Insecure? Psychotic?

Your insistence on your own views might be partly why your relationship failed.
You insist the failure is 100% due to your “psycho” ex… taking 0% responsibility.
You insist on referring to her as a “psycho” in nearly every post, and that most TW women are “psychos”.
You insist on defending yourself with endless text walls.
So she and others here, insist on not listening to & agreeing with you… and you don’t get why???

You say the relationship was initially “perfect”, and then she “mutated” into a “psycho” at CNY. Well, look at CNY:
Her parents booked tickets for both of you to Europe for Xmas/NY. Say, +70K?
You didn’t pay them back until after CNY in Feb… instead of paying before the trip. Yet you make +200K.
You didn’t take care of your future family’s business… you took care of your own.
You insist you had no time, and “Taiwanese banking is so lame”.
So you never spent CNY with her family in previous years, and now they’re out +70K for CNY.
Maybe they needed the money for hongbaos; or just more consideration from a future son-in-law.
Like not ever showing up for family Christmas… and borrowing money for presents instead.
And you were engaged to their daughter, with a ring. And you don’t get why her parents changed their minds?
Worse, I bet you said & promised her a whole lot of sweet crap, like “I’ll take care of you”, etc.

So at the “talk”, she says it’s about the money (yes, and more). But you insist:
“She (and her parents) were letting this get far too much out of control, making… a mountain out of a molehill…”
Dismissing your future family’s concerns & POV, as “out of control”… as if they were “psycho”?

Yet still, she gives you a 2nd chance, “letting you come back to the house… we were together”. But you insist:
“She was still talking about it and making a fuss out of nothing.” Clearly not “nothing”. Notice your pattern?

And on Thursday, the day to make the payment, you insist on… going out to see your friends, “for a breather”.
No offense, but you’re an idiot if you don’t get now why she “flew off the side of the fence”.
She even said: “You shouldn’t go and see your friends this week out of all weeks.” Spend time with her to mend fences.
But you insisted: “I’d already resolved the problem.” :doh: :roflmao:
So you let your fiancee go home with the dog in a taxi in the rain (idiotic)… and she later emails you to break up:
“You’re irresponsible, incapable of thinking of her and just not thinking at all.” Right on all 3 counts.

But you insist: “She’d turned from the most amazing, sweetest person I’d ever known in my life, loved completely and couldn’t wait to finally marry to the most evil, two-faced psycho woman on the planet.”

Seeing her in such hyperbolic extremes, maybe you’re the one who’s psycho. You didn’t act like you “loved her completely & couldn’t wait to marry”. You’ve shown 0% responsibility for this outcome… and 0% remorse. Are you a psycho? You’ve stated many times you want revenge, to make her suffer, and teach her a lesson… understandable if she feels the same about you.

One definition of insanity = doing the same thing over & over, and expecting different results.
For 40 pages, you insist she’s a psycho… and she insists on not answering your calls & messages for 1 year. Hmm.
And who knows what you said in those… or why you “drink with [JP hostess girls] quite a lot… for years”.
Anyone who is framing themselves as a saint and the other person a devil… is likely leaving out inconvenient details.
And if someone kept asking for their stuff back, and I sensed they thought I was a psycho? No way. Are you crazy?

But if they took some responsibility & actually felt remorse & apologized to her & her parents?
Via letter or other means now, since you long since slammed shut your many windows of opportunity.
And without trying to get their stuff back… you seem to care more about the stuff than the end of a relationship with the woman you “loved completely” & couldn’t wait to marry".

If I sensed genuine sincerity (no way I trust your words)… well, I’d probably give it back. Not the same day, but sooner, not later. I can imagine feeling guilty if I kept holding onto it. Receiving acceptable closure, it’d be time to move on.

But you’re suing her, so never mind.

Some people want to know what’s right… some always think & keep insisting they’re right.
Anyone who does the latter, especially for 40 pages, is usually wrong about many issues. Maybe has issues.

If you were right about everything, you would’ve made all the right decisions in your life (which you didn’t during the CNY break up)… and you wouldn’t still be wondering how to get your stuff back after a year. Now you have an out of control, mountainous, fussy, unresolved problem that you’ve publicly blown to 40 pages in 1 week.

If you wanted community understanding, your strategy has been an utter failure… like your relationship. Reflect why.

Like avoid multiple text walls. Few have time or energy to read them all. Others have told you, but you insist on doing it… and then expect others to read it when they miss details. Makes you look psychotic. And then you agree with farmingmountains on pg. 40, saying many posters here are “turning into psycho xiaojies”… you look psycho saying that. It actually puts them in a positive light.

Wish you both good luck. But more to her, honestly. You probably think I’m a psycho, anyway.

So forgive me if I don’t respond to your incoming text wall rebuttal. No time, so I’ll ignore it… just like your ex has done.

This thread is so going to be an exhibit at trial.

I don’t practice Taiwanese law (I’m a US lawyer), but a thread like this would be my worst nightmare if I represented my client in a civil lawsuit.

[quote=“riposte25”]This thread is so going to be an exhibit at trial.

I don’t practice Taiwanese law (I’m a US lawyer), but a thread like this would be my worst nightmare if I represented my client in a civil lawsuit.[/quote]

Actually i thought at the very beginning of it that that could be the motivation of the OP for creating it and introducing the problem in such a naive way :smiley:

Yeah, but he created a new thread Psycho Xiaojies, could have used the old one to post his story. Actually under that title “Psycho Xiaojies” the expats point out problems that they have encountered exclusively with the local variety, i.e. taiwanese women. They never mention anything bad or past stories with women of other nationalities. That is why they use the term “Xiaojies” to specify exactly the nationality of the crazy ladies that they have met. He is not the first expat guy to get into problems with the xiaojies. I’ve been reading posts about this other guy who had it worse, especially the one who lost his kids, wife kidnapped the children and is not returning to America, is keeping silent and trying to cut him out of her and the children’s lives.

At the end of the day this one is just about a man and his dog… and his car…and his junk…and his ex gf. Who he likes to demonize and trash in public.

[quote=“adamu_kun”]

Not sure how I can be the bitch, given that I am male. [/quote]

I’ve seen it done.

Bitch is as bitch bitches.

…along with the vast majority of the women who share the same ethnicity as his ex…

This thread has continued for ten days.

Imagine being in this thread for two years, all day, every day.

What would you do to adamu_kun?

[quote=“PenguinJim”]This thread has continued for ten days.

Imagine being in this thread for two years, all day, every day.

What would you do to adamu_kun?[/quote]

No kidding.

Speaking as a fellow quadropedal mammalian ,
I feel it’s worth submitting that the dog may be remaining with the young lady voluntarily. :thumbsup:

[quote=“cloud13”]OP,

I’ve an idea why she turned “psycho”.
After 40 pages, we’re all sufficiently “warned” about “psychos”. Normal people just say, “Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
But you insist for 40 pages that others agree… you look like you have an agenda. Insecure? Psychotic?

etc.
[/quote]

You’re my new best friend. I’ve been following this thread for so long and kept wanting to say something, but kept seeing people point out things that I wanted to point out then I see OP failing to counteract those points by making a defense or ignoring some good points altogether. It was driving me crazy; I kept my mouth shut because I didn’t know the whole situation, but you’ve summed it up pretty well for me.