PUB QUIZ - MAY 13TH - AnimalsTawian

Well done.
I take my hat off to Michel. It’s hard to think of anyone who does so much for the local community.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Wow. $52,800! For a Mother’s Day event that’s particularly impressive!

Thanks Tavern Captain for the great food and the free drink! Oh, and for having such impeccably trained staff. I haven’t had service that good in quite some time. If y’all haven’t eaten at Capone’s yet, I have to give it a big thumbs up. Good food, a great atmosphere and good service are worth something, you know. :slight_smile:[/quote]

I second that. Here’s a salute to the Tavern Captain. My wife and I will definitely be eating there again. The food and service were excellent. We thought this particular staff member was particularly attentive.

Hey DB, what do you get when you cross Dragonbones with chicken? Chickenbones!

That’s assuming that wasn’t the work of the Dragonbabe.

$52,800… that’s amazing! I would also like to point out I have no voice after constantly yelling at The Mountain People and Shake ‘n’ Bake for most of the night.

We need more of these… my seven years of university and my addiction to Canadian Literature need to come in handy more often!!!

Very happy the net result for the “doggies without domicile” was that big. Thanks for the positive comments on capone’s. It took us almost two years and millions since we bought the place to get where we are now. I know we have a winner and a big thanks to the young lady (the chick) who is actually the manager named Lisa Wang. Yes, if you have pictures just send to her lisa@tavern.com.tw and rumour has it that she is still single.

Goodness, she’s the manager? No wonder she was so professional. I’m happily married myself (coming up to 3 years now), but I find it hard to believe that a quality young lady like her is single. What’s wrong with the local lads? Are they complete losers or what? They should be queuing up, and she should be beating them off with a stick.

Sorry to tell you that’s shes dating a local lad and that would be me!!!

Good thing about rumours… they are just that.

Sorry to tell you that’s shes dating a local lad and that would be me!!![/quote]

I’m very glad to hear it, and I think you’re very discerning. :notworthy:

Oh my god rock spider, does Lisa know who she is dating? Looks like she got slinged into something.

Lisa and I are reading this together right now and having a good laugh now.

She’s just about to run off with my ID Card, NHI Card, and Chop to get some important papers signed, sealed, and delivered… :smiley: