Queen Elizabeth II has died aged 96

1 Like

Britain collectively losing the right of free speech.

Pedo Andrew is let go while a young civilian gets beaten up.

The breach of the peace law and the Public disorder act are a joke. The police should be told to stay back and hands off civilians.

2 Likes

At least the queen could breed dorgi’s. Charles can’t even hold an expensive free flowing ink pen properly. The Empire is doomed.

Aussie’s gets holiday on the 22nd, so the holiday will end 51 hours after the UK holiday.

Americas:
https://7newsbelize.com/sstory.php?nid=63437

1 Like

i’ve been flagged before for celebrating someone’s passing. i’m good now. i’m not like that anymore.

pinches self

When it comes to a holiday to mourn the Queen,Canada is, as usual, all screwed up.
It will be a holiday for federal workers, but not federally regulated workers

Newfoundland and Labrador

The Newfoundland and Labrador government has declared Monday a one-off provincial holiday in honour of Queen Elizabeth II.
Provincial government offices and schools will close. Other businesses and organizations will not be required to close or to treat the day as a paid holiday.
“Businesses and other organizations in the province are encouraged to commemorate Her Majesty in a manner that works best for them,” said a government news release.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia will recognize Sept. 19 as a provincial holiday.
Government offices and schools will be closed but health care services will continue.
A multi-faith memorial service will be held at the Cathedral Church of All Saints in Halifax at 2 p.m. local time. It will be livestreamed on the provincial government’s Facebook and YouTube pages.

New Brunswick

New Brunswick will have a temporary provincial holiday to mark the Queen’s funeral. Government offices and schools will be closed for the day.
Books of condolence are available for members of the public to sign at Government House and at the legislature in Fredericton. Signatures are also being accepted online.

Prince Edward Island

Prince Edward Island will mark Sept. 19 as a statutory holiday for all provincially regulated workers, the government announced on Tuesday.
All government offices and schools will be closed.
A ceremony will be held at St. Peter’s Cathedral Church in Charlottetown at 2 p.m. local time and will be livestreamed online.

Quebec

Quebec Premier François Legault said the province will have a day of commemoration but won’t have a public holiday.

Ontario

Ontario will not be having a statutory holiday but will mark the date as a “day of mourning,” according to Premier Doug Ford’s office.
“This will give all Ontarians an opportunity to reflect on the remarkable life of Queen Elizabeth II and her unrelenting commitment to service and duty. It also allows students to be in school learning about the many contributions the Queen made to the people of Ontario,” Ford’s spokesperson Ivana Yelich said in a statement to CBC.
Ontario residents are being encouraged to observe a moment of silence at 1 p.m. ET on the day of the funeral.

Manitoba

Manitoba won’t have a statutory holiday and will instead have a “day of mourning,” a government news release said.
Non-essential government offices will be closed. Schools will remain open but classes are being encouraged to observe a moment of silence.
A 21-gun-salute will take place at the provincial legislature, followed by the firing of 96 rounds to represent each year of the Queen’s life.
A memorial service will be held at St. John’s Anglican Cathedral in Winnipeg at 7 p.m. local time.
Books of condolences are available at city halls in Winnipeg, Brandon, Steinbach and Thompson.

Saskatchewan

Saskatchewan will not be having a statutory holiday to mark the Queen’s funeral.
Instead, the province will have “a day in tribute and commemoration of Queen Elizabeth II,” a government news release said.

A memorial service will be held at St. Paul’s Anglican Cathedral in Regina at 7 p.m. local time.
Books of condolences will be available for the public to sign at the provincial legislature, Regina and Saskatoon city halls and online at the lieutenant governor’s website.

British Columbia

The B.C. government says it will recognize the federal holiday and give government employees the day off.
Private sector employers are encouraged to mark the day in a way that is “appropriate for their employees,” a government release said.
All schools in the province will be closed.
Only one province, Alberta, has not yet announced whether it will make the state funeral a public holiday.

Hey, the death of the Qeen is sad, but we gotta make a loonie.

Small business advocacy groups had been critical of a possible national holiday, arguing the announcement left little time to prepare, arguing a stoppage of work could cost the country billions.

If they are worried about the economy and don’t want to lose money, just pretend it is a covid lockdown.

2 Likes

The Brits have lost the plot. Similar hysteria when Diana died.

There are calls for doctor’s appointments, funerals, and cycling to be banned as a sign of respect.

doctor’s appointments? It’s COVID all over again. One person dies and some more may die without appointments :roll:

2 Likes

It’s competitive respect. Every little bureaucrat will be trying to appear more respectful than the other little bureaucrats. Banning the use of spoons for the day as a show of respect.

2 Likes

Read it and weep. Or laugh. Or both.

Guy

2 Likes

Andrew gets the corgis!? It’d be more humane to entomb the poor creatures with their mistress.

I bet the non-perspiring pedo prince already has one of these:

That is so off. Six pack? Gtfooh :laughing:

ROLF.

Amazing. It’s all I have to say.

What an experience. Follow the posts down the rabbit hole.

1 Like

Imagine the line in Taiwan

What’s that line?

Don’t know. Must be yummy.

Oh I know. That place is famous. Quickly line up.

It’s a coffin.

Oh no. We have bad luck FOREVER

5 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me how Twitter brings out the stupidity in people. If you’re a person of wealth and fame, just shut the f*** up and do what you’re getting paid big bucks for. Not that it’d ever happen, but if I were a celeb I definitely wouldn’t get on social media.

1 Like

Alberta has joined in wishing a heart-felt “Fuck you” to Her Majesty.

“Albertans, Canadians and the peoples of the Commonwealth will join together on this day in sorrow to mourn the death of Her late Majesty and to commemorate her long and faithful service,” Mr. Kenney was quoted saying in a government press release yesterday. “I sincerely hope that Albertans find some time on this day to honour the remarkable life of Queen Elizabeth II 
”

I bet you do.

“workplaces, schools, offices and retail stores are encouraged to 
 observe the moment of silence .”

Presumably at lunch or coffee break, before ordering those scumbag peasants to get back to work.
While you would expect it from Quebec, strange that the so-called conservative flag-waving monarchists of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario, who heap abuse on that communist Trudeau, refuse to show a day of respect for the Queen, while Justin does. Making a buck for the bosses is a priority, I guess,
(I’d go for it just for the day off, but then I don’t particularly care about the Queen, unlike those pretended loyalists shedding crocodile tears.)

The genre of conservativism that has emerged in Canada as of late is more likely to be anti-establishment (well, as far as I can see, anti just about everything) than the flag-waving monarchists you may remember.

Guy

The worst Queue that I have had the misfortune to endure was the Arrivals Immigration Line-up at Taoyuan when I was coming in via the “Visa Free” - always a couple of flights from Vietnam and Philippines had landed just ahead - spent an hour in the line once. Then I discovered the “Speedy Immigration” thing and got that for later trips, and then even the E-Gate which would accept Australian Passports, likewise the ARC that I now have.

Amsterdam Airport was a pain too, arrived there once to transit, but had to go through EU Immigration first, 2 gates open for about 1000 until they opened more and it moved fast. Still missed the connecting flight though.

As to lining up to see a Coffin, no thinks, no matter who is in it.

Mumbai International isn’t much fun.