Questions you've wanted to ask the chief

Everybody loves the chief, and I think its high time we asked all those questions you’ve been wondering about that drive his character, the chief essence of the chief if you will.

I will start the ball rolling

Chiefy… Were you ever in an episode of The Equalizer?

Why does Funk500 start threads about the ‘essence of chief’?

Did I leave my underpants under your pillow?

How DO you manage to get Irishstu to do that thing with his butt-cheeks?

Why does our resident Scot always ask questions about our resident Irishman’s butt?

Funny you should ask, and you’re in the right thread. Ask the chief.

What hair products do you use?
You’re hair is always so silky yet firm.

the “rough” persona is your online mask or you’re like that in real (ie:calling someone you just met “my little cunt”)

Dear the chief,
How come there are so many “ask …” threads these days?
Also, if urodacus is such a genius, why is his typing so bad?

Is urodacus a boy?

Mr Chief,

Which is better, The A-Team or Knight Rider?

That would be urodickus.

OK, sorry I wasn’t here for you…it won’t happen again…
From the top, then
-Yes, I was in the one where Adam Ant was the bad guy. As a side note, the cello chick from Fame was in that one, and I banged her on the Craft Services table
-Beats me, that kid’s been following me around bugging me for like a year and a half; I told him I work alone, he can’t seem to take the hint…
-That wasn’t a pillow
-Everytime he hears your name, it just spontaneously happens, I’m no doctor, as previously noted, as always, check with McCoy
-You ever notice how, in the right light, Stu looks like a wee sheep?
-Just shampoo, that’s it…I do, however, eat a lot of chicken bones and one raw egg a day
-Allow me to respond with a favourite quote…

-In seminary school, we were taught this as “The Urodacus Paradox”…it defies rational explanation
-A boy what?
-Silly Fluffy, A Team, of course, what’s more fantastical, a talking car, or that BA never stomped the fuck out of Face…enough Jibba Jabber!

OK, I’m opening up the floor to new questions, fire away and fall back…

This is a serious A&E question…

What is the lesson that I can draw from the movie Dark Knight and how can I apply it to my life? I’m serious, I didn’t get it. Possibly because I was thinking of Batman a little too much.

Why the silly hoarse voice?

Still related to the movie and I’m sure this has happened to many out there, but they never dared to ask… If you’re with a date at the movies and you like the movie character way more than your date, is it wrong to imagine it’s the movie character with you and not the date?
I went alone this time, but I’m thinking this issue is bound to come up next time, especially when a new Will Ferell movie comes out. I want to be morally prepared.

[quote=“tash”]This is a serious A&E question…

What is the lesson that I can draw from the movie Dark Knight and how can I apply it to my life? I’m serious, I didn’t get it. Possibly because I was thinking of Batman a little too much.[/quote]

Well kiddo, you aren’t going to get any argument from me on the mesmerising capabiltiies of the one and only Baley as Bats.
Lesson? It’s the responsibility of the strong to help the weak, and we must be prepared to follow evildoers as far into the depths of their own individual Hell as is necessary in order to bring them to justice.

I think it’s the AC, let me get some tea…better?

Woof, I heard that. I walked out of the theatre after watching Atlantic City and drove my date STRAIGHT to a Motel to have my way with her whilst thinking non-stop about The Sarandon and the lemons…

ANYWAYZ, enough of this Batman jibba jabba, that’s old news…MUCH more importantly…
Oh crap…

I’m back!!!

Wouldn’t it be weird though, if you were at a Will Farrel movie with Will Farrel? There would be some serious questions about ego and general personality failure I think. If I went down this track I certainly wouldn’t be able to follow the movie. I strongly suggest you only go to the movies with people you like from now on.

Don’t tell us though because some of us will get very jealous!

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?
Why do stars fall down from the sky every time you walk by?
Why do ducks quack whenever you come back?

You HONESTLY don’t care that Hellboy is a mincing nancy who secretly likes pressing flowers? I mean, I’m just SAYING, is all. People are noticing, like. And wondering about your alimentation.

[quote=“Funk500”]Everybody loves the chief, and I think its high time we asked all those questions you’ve been wondering about that drive his character, the chief essence of the chief if you will.

Chiefy… Were you ever in an episode of The Equalizer?[/quote]

What a second. I don’t love the chief. I don’t even know thew chief. I thought we bantered once but it turned out that was with bear, and iris tells me they are not the same.

So chief, my question is, how can I know you to love you?

[quote=“Mucha Man”][quote=“Funk500”]Everybody loves the chief, and I think its high time we asked all those questions you’ve been wondering about that drive his character, the chief essence of the chief if you will.

Chiefy… Were you ever in an episode of The Equalizer?[/quote]

What a second. I don’t love the chief. I don’t even know thew chief. I thought we bantered once but it turned out that was with bear, and iris tells me they are not the same.

So chief, my question is, how can I know you to love you?[/quote]

You know there’s only 3 types of folks who have yet to know the simple joy of Las Amors de Jefe.

1. Plain straight up annoying cunts (never will)
  2. FNGs, who, while infernally annoying, are basically harmless, and who, after a couple of years’ seasoning and a few trips down to the corner for a case of Smarten the Fuck Up, will be manageable enough to enter the fold
    and
  3. Fellow Dudes, for whom, despite never having had the pleasure to a good tussle, I maintain the utmost respect and regard as a peer and gentleman/woman

You sir, find yourself in category the 3rd.
Are you feelin’ me???