Questions you've wanted to ask the chief

Is Ron Perlman (Hellboy) related to that girl from Cheers?

Common error, my good physician, but in fact the answer is no, despite the strong resemblance:

Just for your reference, these two aren’t related either:

Meester Chief -

Will the SAG card I bought at the night market really get me discounts on drinks at select public houses through-out the island?

I did not get instructions on the secret handshake.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Meester Chief -

Will the SAG card I bought at the night market really get me discounts on drinks at select public houses through-out the island?[/quote]

Si, senor. I have it on good authority that both Carnegie’s and The Tavern will honour that card for anyone who isn’t going bald. I think it’s a Buy 30-Get 1 Free deal.

That’s what makes it “secret”.

Oh, and it’s “Master Chief”…

[quote=“the chief”]…You sir, find yourself in category the 3rd.
Are you feelin’ me???[/quote]

I’m hearing you, but I’m still feeling myself. What can I do?

[quote=“Mucha Man”][quote=“the chief”]…You sir, find yourself in category the 3rd.
Are you feelin’ me???[/quote]

I’m hearing you, but I’m still feeling myself. What can I do?[/quote]

You know that thing about going blind?
Just keep doing it 'til you need glasses.

Master Chef,

Why do fools fall in love?

Why are men like Obama and Will Smith filled with charisma, yet have Dumbo ears?

Master chief, just one question: What the fuck? I mean really. What the FUCK?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Master Chef,

Why do fools fall in love?[/quote]

I know what you’re playing at.
Trying to suck me into one-lining with you, knowing full well that the next line, the one I’d have to rally back to you, contains a reference to a certain group of animals singing in a fashion commensurate with a certain…sexual orientation
Not that there’s anything wrong with that, naturally…
And it doesn’t matter what I do, I end up with some jackass beaking off about my response, so forget it, Mister Fluffy, I’m wise to your wily ways…

Oh, and it’s chief, waffle nuts.

Who is this Obama of whom you speak, my child?
You mean O’Banion, from D&C?

I can’t see his ears, honey, his hair’s too long.
Will Smith, hmmm…

I dont’ know about the “charisma” thing, but you right, damn, brother looks like a Humvee with the doors open…

For crying out loud, how many times do I have to tell you people, I’m not a damn DOCTOR!!

[quote=“the chief”]For crying out loud, how many times do I have to tell you people, I’m not a damn DOCTOR!![/quote]Have you ever played one on TV? Or have you bonked someone who has?

Who is the world’s tallest rabbi?

Is or was? Eddie Carmel used to be.

Its playful, yet educational, banter like this that makes it all worthwhile.

And how much is a ‘while’ worth?

Not to be confused with a ‘Woolsworths’

Are you a disciple of Karl May?

Karl May, no.
Brian May, hellz yeah.

Ooooh, Hellboy! :lovestruck:
When is he coming to a theater near ME is what I want to know, mr. the chief?

[quote=“tash”]Ooooh, Hellboy! :lovestruck:
When is he coming to a theater near ME is what I want to know, mr. the chief?[/quote]

I’m not sure, sweetie, but as of yesterday there’s a great big fuckoff huge plakata in the MRT…check out Liz’ sexy new lettuce:

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“tash”]Ooooh, Hellboy! :lovestruck:
When is he coming to a theater near ME is what I want to know, mr. the chief?[/quote]

I’m not sure, sweetie, but as of yesterday there’s a great big fuckoff huge plakata in the MRT…check out Liz’ sexy new lettuce:
[/quote]

That could easily be a pic of Tash and the chief.