Questions you've wanted to ask the chief

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“tash”]Ooooh, Hellboy! :lovestruck:
When is he coming to a theater near ME is what I want to know, mr. the chief?[/quote]

I’m not sure, sweetie, but as of yesterday there’s a great big fuckoff huge plakata in the MRT…check out Liz’ sexy new lettuce:
[/quote]

That could easily be a pic of Tash and the chief.[/quote]

With the heights reversed, maybe…

God almighty! Who the hell is that? She’s absolutely gorgeous. I have a stiffoid.

Mrs. Ahmet Zappa.
No kidding.

[quote=“the chief”]
With the heights reversed, maybe…[/quote]
Ha, ha! Yep, I thought that too.

And, I’m the one with a tan.

Really, she married a Zappa?

[quote=“tash”][quote=“the chief”]
Ha, ha! Yep, I thought that too.

And, I’m the one with a tan.

Really, she married a Zappa?[/quote]

Oops, looks like they split up in 2006.
Fuck if I don’t know, like, fuckin EVERYTHING, or what, yeah?

Can I get a pizza?

Define get.

Well, it would be a pic of her carrying you out of the bar (as usual).

Well, it would be a pic of her carrying you out of the bar (as usual).[/quote]
Drink enough of that Cuban stuff and you’ll turn red too.

Define get.[/quote]You know… have, do, on the table.

Define get.[/quote]You know… have, do, get cheesy fingers, on the table.[/quote]

El Jefe,

My therapist in anger management group told me that I should buy myself “A self-encouraging achievement present”

for reaching my 30 day mark without losing my temper.

Which should I go for; spear-gun or crossbow? :ponder:

What’s it feel like wearing a full length rubber caste of your own body?

Can you recommend a good towing service in the greater Los Angeles area?

In their prime, who would win in a fight Steve McQueen or Eviel Knieval?

Is it possible to roll a cigarette using only your tongue?

Would it be self-delusional of me to strive to be the greatest over 35 boogie boarder in Taiwan?

Who would you like to be with/ and where would you like to be during a zombie holocaust?

I’ll think of some more questions later. But get back to me on these ASAP.

You strike me as a “praćka” kind of guy.

Dear Aunty Chief,

Are you ticklish?

How the fup does he get his fupping jacket on when the fupping sleeve is fupping smaller than his fupping hand? What the fup is up with that?

OK, I spent the entire weekend at the National Library, getting the necessary information to answer this last slew of questions.
Here goes

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]
Which should I go for; spear-gun or crossbow? :ponder: [/quote]

Screw it, why fuck around, I’d go with this bad boy…your problems go in, but they don’t come out:

Caste? What, you mean like in India? How the fuck would I know, you see a dot on my fucking forehead?

I’ll tell you this, manolo, if you’re in or near Fullerton CA, for value and full quality service you can’t put a dollar figure on, go with
Rodriguez Bros. Salvage and Rebuild
“You blow 'em, we tow 'em”
¡Hablamos español!

McQueen, no doubt. Unless Kneivel was drunk.

I doubt it. My Grampa, however, when I was a kid, used to roll smokes with one hand while piloting his big rig up his regular run on the twisty 761/598 to Rocky Mountain House…

No more self-delusional than you striving to have a relationship with an actual female.

I reckon it’s gotta be you, me, Tash, Irish Stu, and Retired Navy Seal Douglas MacArthur Shaftoe. Your place. No corners, one entry, practically no windows, you could hold off a division without wasting any ammo.

Next!

Finally, you ask a question that isn’t too stupid to answer.
Except, like, what the fuck is a fup?
If you really want to know, take a closer look, you’ll see there are 2 big straps and buckles on that sleeve, so it can fit over The Right Hand of Doom.

[quote=“the chief”]I reckon it’s gotta be you, me, Tash, Irish Stu, and Retired Navy Seal Douglas MacArthur Shaftoe. Your place. No corners, one entry, practically no windows, you could hold off a division without wasting any ammo.

Next![/quote]

Yeah. I could fix all the stuff that Bubba 2 Guns breaks (and make potato-based meals).

Finally, you ask a question that isn’t too stupid to answer.
Except, like, what the fuck is a fup?
If you really want to know, take a closer look, you’ll see there are 2 big straps and buckles on that sleeve, so it can fit over The Right Hand of Doom.[/quote]

Where can EYE get a Right Hand of Doom?

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“the chief”]I reckon it’s gotta be you, me, Tash, Irish Stu, and Retired Navy Seal Douglas MacArthur Shaftoe. Your place. No corners, one entry, practically no windows, you could hold off a division without wasting any ammo.

Next![/quote]

Yeah. I could fix all the stuff that Bubba 2 Guns breaks (and make potato-based meals).[/quote]

Yeah, you could totally be the gun-making tecchie dude who has the genius inspiration near the end about how to beat the zombies…

“That’s…crazy!”
“Yeah, crazy…just about crazy enough…to work!!!”