Racial Tensions in US 2020

Interesting, so supporting BLM gives me an N word pass?

Is this on the BLM site somewhere?

3 Likes

Sorry, what?

Aunt Tifa

Who is the loudmouth guy going to vote for? You said youā€™d rather vote for the Don than be on that guyā€™s side.

Iā€™m trying to lock you into as a reluctant Trump voterā€¦not supporterā€¦just a voterā€¦just five minutes of your time. :wink:

Ha, he probably wonā€™t be able to find his way to the polling station.

1 Like

Is that your out then? He canā€™t find a side, so youā€™re good? lol

Donā€™t take it too seriously :slight_smile: I wasnā€™t concerned about his vote anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely people, those ā€œprotesters.ā€

Canā€™t think of a single reason such ā€œprotestersā€ would have to, say, start a wildfire just to see shit burn all down the W Coast. No doubt these angelic types are far far above that level of nihilism. :angel:

1 Like

wait!
So thereā€™s a never-ending free ā€œget-out-of-jailā€ card for the word. Zoiks.

Replies from the ā€œparty of scienceā€:

1 Like

Turn scientific research into a race debate. Sounds like a scene straight out of Idiocracy (2006).

2 Likes

More peaceful protestersā€¦

2 Likes

ā€¦ is better.

I canā€™t figure out why some, and I do mean some, police would approach certain districts and the populace therein with less than a soft touch. How many people in this video were rushing to help two humans who were shot? How many of these same people have 911 on speed dial? Fā€™n assholes. And to make it worse, the number of likes this video got is deplorable.

Wow. It may have taken that lady what, ten minutes to set up her stuff again. I mean after she posted about it and IM and Tweeted and such things.

Who filmed it?

The flipperā€™s homey. I think they were in a car.

1 Like

And only five seconds to knock it all down.

Mehā€¦sheā€™s there all day. Now she has a shot at her 15.

Listen, Iā€™ll take tipping tables over executing cops any day.