2 Likes

Meanwhile, 4 years agoā€¦

2 Likes

Health is a social construct.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The two police that were shot:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eh6uLIzWoAEB16o?format=jpg&name=medium

Whatā€™s that? They got out of the car and took up a defensive position?

1 Like

Solid af.

1 Like

Yup. Wouldnā€™t you? She called it in after getting shot in the face.

Uh, I might if I wasnā€™t lying shot and prone in a car as I assumed had happened.

My gut says get out the car. Itā€™s being shot at! They hate cop cars!

1 Like

Donā€™t know where to put this, but you can see how difficult it is to police:

Ben nails it repeatedly

6 Likes

Woah. Never thought Iā€™d see you post from the Shapiro show. I seem to remember you had a pretty negative view of his news outlet.

1 Like

Ha, well, his outlet is very right wing, and Iā€™m not. That is still true. Iā€™ve always had mixed opinions about him, agree with some things and some not.

2 Likes

He can come off as a bit of a pompous smart ass and I donā€™t always agree with him. But actually Iā€™ve seen his own ideas change to more libertarian these days like with gay marriage which he was initially against. But that whole letā€™s go to war with Iran thing for a shot drone was pretty ridiculous.

Thatā€™s for sure, heā€™s smart though.

Thatā€™s good, I wasnā€™t aware of that.

Not good, didnā€™t know that either. I donā€™t watch him too much, normally he aggravates me lol.

1 Like

Definitely, the guy is like a walking library of facts and statistics with the exact source lol. Iā€™ve never seen someone just spit out exact numbers on demand and tell you exactly where to look it up to confirm like that.

I think itā€™s just the way he talks. Itā€™s really fast and his delivery.

Morally, heā€™s a super strict Orthodox Jew as you can see with his kippa on. (Pretty crazy to see people accuse him of being a Nazi) But heā€™s been loosening up social issues in recent years in terms of governance.

1 Like

Try it. Youā€™ll never go back.

2 Likes

Ha, understandable. He speaks fast as anyone, no doubt. As a New Yorker basically not noticeable to me though :slight_smile:

1 Like