Rallies and foriegner bashing/ a danger?

[quote=“Tainan cowboy”]“Mrs. Lee, on right, well known ventriloquist,
demonstrates drinking a glass of water while
making her dummy chant protests and wave his hands.”

(her hand up his ass is not detectable from this camera angle)[/quote]

:roflmao:

HG

This is a rhetorical question, right? :laughing:

“Yo, dude! Get drunk and behave like a performing monkey! Yeah! Cuz, like, everybody knows that Chen shooey-been was a bad manager of Sogo after his brother got run over that one time? And then he sank all those Lafayette boats, right? Fuckin-A, dude! He needs to … YEAH! DENG XIAO PING XIA TAI! XIA TAI!”

I was at the 9/15 march, red shirt and cap and all and there really wasn’t any trouble. For those watching TV at home, keep in mind that there’s someone with a TV camera literally every 5 meters, so any little scuffle is gonna get on TV right away. Now you want some violence, checkout the pro-Chen folks down in Gaoxiong and Tainan the last few days… and I’ll leave it at that since anything further needs to go in the Politics section.

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]The guy with the pink shirt and funny hair looks like a person of asian descent to me. He has some western features, for sure, but I don’t see what the hubbub is about. Is it not possible that he’s a local or am I missing something? Why do you think he’s drunk, MONSTER?

I am missing a few brain cells so fill me in, OK?[/quote]

Go to the link and check out the caption that the TT ran.