Ramen pizza? Crazy mashup revealed by Pizza Hut...Taiwan

I can only hope this clown (apologies to @rooftopclown ) is being sarcastic.

I feel pizza hut is 10x more disgusting and unhealthy than mickey dā€™s even. If Iā€™m starving Iā€™ve no problem with mickeyā€™s. But starving versus the hutā€¦Iā€™ll likely go hungry.

Dominoes is very average za but superior to the hut in every day.

If I wanted to punish my family, Iā€™d take them to the hut. :joy:

U.S. Dominos maybe, but not Taiwan Dominos. That stuff is disgusting.

1 Like

I donā€™t like it, but still much more palatable than the hut, letā€™s put it that way. Hut tastes like 90% mostly stale dough, Dominoesā€™ corn dough is not so abominable. Iā€™m being generous with calling it average though.

I consider it food technically, and hut not food. :sick:

Agree to disagree. But yes, weā€™re talking about varying degrees of crappiness.

Motherā€™s Day Special from Pizza Hut. Does anybody really hate their mother this much? :astonished:

The ad also makes a cute little pun with ę„›ä½ é­· instead of ę„›ä½ å‘¦.

3 Likes

It looks like something out of Alien.

3 Likes

I certainly wouldnā€™t get my face too close to it.

1 Like

WTF! But hey, Taiwanese will line up for it, itā€™s crazy, really crazy, enough to say itā€™s really special, and will be famous! Itā€™s totally nightmarketish!

From Hong Kong but I donā€™t want to start a new thread. Disgusting.

Will Samuel Jackson eat it on a plane?

Even though we missed the opportunity of talking about this pizza when it was available, I think it deserve to be documented here for perpetuity.

This was available earlier this year during the week when Taiwan hosted the 2023 WBC. The bah-uĆ¢n are there to resemble baseballs.

2 Likes

That looks alright. They should sell it in the hua xi jie pizza hut store, might be a hit with the Ah beis prior to banging some elderly hookers :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Comes in a handy ball shape so you can toss it right in the garbage. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Never got around to try it. As far as crazy mashup goes, this has to be on the top of the list though.

The combination of the ball and slice shapes make it kind of look like giant fried wontons.

Or a plate of uncut raviolis.

OK, this is the first time Iā€™ve ever felt hunger pangs while discussing a disgusting Pizza Hut flavor. :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s the special red sauce that gives it something extra.

Even the way that the pizza has been sliced is cringe-worthy. Cutting a round pizza into 9 slices along a tic-tac-toe grid?
:man_facepalming: