Rankings (User titles based on the number of posts)

I’m accepting sacrifices as of now.

I would offer something to your god(dess)liness, but then I read [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/temple-sex/17755/1 thread[/url] and decided to wait until things cooled off a bit.

Maybe this is obvious to most, but what are, and what are the order of names that get attached with your username? It starts with ‘Ink still wet in passport’, but what are all the other ones? Also, what are they related to …number of posts…word count…time since you first joined…?

number of posts

So I could just make a series of ridiculous posts in the temp forum and in time I could get bumped up to the top rank? Yeah!

Posts in the temporary forum get deleted after a bit (that’s wot “temporary” means innit). You have to disguise your silly posts as sensible posts like what I do.

Can you offer any good tips, Matthew? Lots of silly newbie questions, maybe?

Yep, that’ll do it.
Many people ask “Where can I find sour cream?” That sort of thing.
Then Dragonbones can boost his post count by telling them to use the Search function.
Others argue in the political forums. You can get a good dozen or so posts in there before anyone catches on that you’re just recycling abusive statements overheard outside of late-night drinking establishments.

The whole idea of a pecking order based on how much time you spend sitting in front of a computer does seems vaguely perverse but then again that’s pretty much just like success in the corporate world.

…but then nothing dries in this humidity…

If they didn’t know how many posts you’d made, they’d have difficulty incorporating your time on the forum into their ad hominem attacks.

Ja man!Ditch the friggin “comrade” crap!

[quote=“Jaboney”]Many people ask “Where can I find sour cream?” That sort of thing.
Then Dragonbones can boost his post count by telling them to use the Search function. [/quote]

I don’t want to boost my post count. Right now I’m “Almost a God”, which is just too cool! :smiley:

[quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Jaboney”]Many people ask “Where can I find sour cream?” That sort of thing.
Then Dragonbones can boost his post count by telling them to use the Search function. [/quote]

I don’t want to boost my post count. Right now I’m “Almost a God”, which is just too cool! :smiley:[/quote]

:roflmao: @ DB :roflmao:

[quote=“Taiwanderer”][quote=“Dragonbones”][quote=“Jaboney”]Many people ask “Where can I find sour cream?” That sort of thing.

I don’t want to boost my post count. Right now I’m “Almost a God”, which is just too cool! :smiley:[/quote]

:roflmao: @ DB :roflmao:[/quote]

Posting pointless icons and quoting everyone in front of you is also a good way to get your count up.

Ja!(Yes,in Afrikaans,amongst others)

อวัยวะเพศชาย (YES! in Thai and probably Lao)