Rare Ice Cream Finds

I’ve seen Ben & Jerry’s in Carrefour, Jason’s, and Wellcome. But ice cream is seasonal here, so what you’ll find depends on the time of year; I checked my local Wellcome a few days ago (craving!), and there wasn’t any yet. My local Carrefour has had what appears to be the same ice-caked 6-7 tubs of Ben & Jerry’s for months now, but again, I guess they’ll get more in stock soon now that summer’s coming around. Usually there are only 3-4 different flavors available.

I think the normal price at Wellcome is $250, and at Jason’s $300, but at Wellcome they’ve often got some kind of discount.

Apparently Costco also sells Ben & Jerry’s! Cheaper, in packs of three I think, but I don’t know about availability of flavors - one friend got the cookie dough flavor. I’m not sure how I feel about that, because I know full well with my maximum self-restraint I can make a tub of Ben & Jerry’s last three days (and that’s unusual). Having three tubs in my freezer is probably a bad idea.

Wasn’t Baskin-Robbins available in the basement of Breeze Centre? I don’t know if they lasted.

See also: