Re-count started

jesus what a load of drivel from the dropkick on this…can we just ignore him please; arguing with him just encourages him to come up with more bizarre theories…

“CKS told USA to piss off as he was getting ready to fight the CCP, which he saw as a greater threat.”…and you say this like it was a good thing…incidentally 1,000,000 civilians killed by the KMT for the crime of being suspected pro-CCP…you like this guy do you drop-kick?

(ok sorry i ignored my own advice there but he really is spouting the most heinous nonsense today)

I wish I was a telepath, I’d be a lot richer by now. How should I know? My real life persona is not Lien nor Soong. All I observed was 4 weeks of protest. Only a few of them ended in roits. The rest about what Lien or Soong was thinking is beyond me. [/quote]

again, you missed the point. i’m not asking what was going through their minds. i’m asking you if you think they instigated the riots knowingly and voluntarily, or were they coerced into it? i’m not asking you for facts. i’m asking you for opinion.

no, that’s just in your mind and the minds of pan-blues, and not even all of them at that.

no baits or traps here. perhaps your mind has been so innundated with frustration at lien/soong’s loss and obsession with far-fetched conspiracies that you think this is all meant to be a trap. don’t flatter yourself.
here’s another question for you: IF the results of the recount shows that chen/lu indeed has more votes, AND the disputed ballots are ruled by the judiciary to come out in chen/lu’s favor overall, should lien/soong give it a rest and concede?

carson71,

What kind of line of questioning is this? You framed the original question to affirm your own opinion. I stated another opinion and a neutral fact based on observation. Now you are confirming you don’t want facts, but more opinions.

Here is the ac official comment
“No I don’t believe the pan-Blue organized a protest after the election knowing that some would end in violence. I also do not believe pan-Blue is going to stage a coup if the recount is not in their favor. However, I do believe Pres Chen is afraid of a coup from the ROC military right now.”

You’re right. The other half just accept the whole incident as bogus and part of the political comedy on ROC.

No, they don’t and you know perfectly well they don’t! You’re lying again!

If anything, the other half are embarrassed by the behaviour of their own leaders and supporters like you who are simply unable to face reality.

The pan-blues lost the election and you can’t deal with it.

[quote=“ac_dropout”] The point I was making is that most countries have laws about holding referrendums in conjunctions with other political election. Especailly those concerning the highest office. People are aware referrendums can be used as political tools for other elections.

I was thinking of Switzerland which needs a 6 month buffer between referrendums and other elections.[/quote]

You are wrong. Scheduled elections in both Denmark and the US are also used for referendums. Nothing out of the normal there.

Excuse me, but what’s “roiting”? Is that soething you sue a “roit” for? (whatever that is)

Obviously a stamp on Chen’s face is a vote for Lien. The voter was trying to cross out Chen’s face from the ballot. :wink:[/quote]

Decided to take your trash to the Chinese Nationalist Forum, heh?

www.theasf.net

[quote=“ac_dropout”] The point I was making is that most countries have laws about holding referrendums in conjunctions with other political election. Especailly those concerning the highest office. People are aware referrendums can be used as political tools for other elections.

I was thinking of Switzerland which needs a 6 month buffer between referrendums and other elections.[/quote]

Mr He wrote “You are wrong. Scheduled elections in both Denmark and the US are also used for referendums. Nothing out of the normal there.”

yes indeed as does kiwiland if i remember correctly…a permanent referendum on liquor control…

ac_dropout:

Chen did not resist a recount, ever.
Chen never resisted an investigation into the shooting. He was against setting up an extra-judiciary team to investigate since such a team would be illegal (it’s called following the law, son).
ac_dropout has an amazing capacity to form arguments using “created facts,” which are actually misinterpretations or flat out falsehoods.

Also, I think an earlier point was made concerning the process of voting.
Seriously, even ac-dropout wouldn’t have a problem with voting in the election and then voting in the referendum (if he so chose). Anyone who put an election ballot into the box for referendum votes would have to be so mentally defective that his or her vote ought to be voided as a matter of course.

Beachside Queenslander,

Oh you’re lying, no you’re lying… :smiley:
Whatever…The fact is that the events surrounding the elections do not sit well. That’s why there is a recount. And most likely an eventual re-election will occur.

Mr He,

I was referring to Switzerland. Really for a Presidential election USA and Denmark would also schedule a referendum dealing with national foreign policy…Highly unlikely. The political culture in the USA wouldn’t allow for nonsense like that to occur.

Thanks for acting as my editor I usually pay people to do that job for me. But thanks for doing it for free.

ludahai,

They invited me to their forum through PM on Forumosa. I accepted their invitation. What’s your story? And what’s with your silly personal website about TI.

the bear,

Thank you for pointing out referendums are usually about very silly local matters and not to be used as political tools during a national elections.

wolf_reinhold,

If IQ was a qualification to cast a vote or even to become a politician in the world, I’m sure the world would be a better place. But it is not.

Hahahaha! Good one! :laughing:
I also hear that he is very concerned about extraterrestrials beaming the office seal of the presidency aboard their mothership and taking it back to their home world (“N-95” also known as “Dufus”).
Lien and Soong, impregnated with the alien virus that renders them not only counterproductive, but gives them massive diarrhea (haven’t seem much of them in public lately, have you?), have been covertly aiding the aliens in exchange for giving the aliens the right to use the ROC mail system without buying any stamps and of course, for lots on Imodium.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]
If IQ was a qualification to cast a vote or even to become a politician in the world, I’m sure the world would be a better place. But it is not.[/quote]
And if IQ was a requirement to post on this forum, you’d have enough to have realized you’re not making many converts here by now.

Of course, I’m sure that losing the election, and the court battles, and the recount just ‘don’t sit right’ with you. Life’s like that. Deal with it. Somewhere else. Come back in 4 years and try again.

[quote=“acid_dropping”]Mr He,

I was referring to Switzerland. Really for a Presidential election USA and Denmark would also schedule a referendum dealing with national foreign policy…Highly unlikely. The political culture in the USA wouldn’t allow for nonsense like that to occur.[/quote]

Wrong, very likely. Are people less able to make an informed choice about national policy when voting for president?

When we can do it, and everybody recognizes the will of the people, then why not here? We coordinate referendums with elections???

You would owe a lot of money, if you wanted your posts straightened out.

There is very little chance that there will be another election, and if there is, Lien’s approval ratings are so low now, there is no chance he will win.

The US doesn’t have national referenda, only at the state and local level. I didn’t cite Denmark, so I don’t know. However, many European countries have refernda at the same time as presidential elections

I have been on the CNF for a long time. I am the voice of conscience on there. As for my TI website, someone needs to put the truth out there.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Beachside Queenslander,

Oh you’re lying, no you’re lying… :smiley:
Whatever…The fact is that the events surrounding the elections do not sit well. That’s why there is a recount. And most likely an eventual re-election will occur.

Mr He,

I was referring to Switzerland. Really for a Presidential election USA and Denmark would also schedule a referendum dealing with national foreign policy…Highly unlikely. The political culture in the USA wouldn’t allow for nonsense like that to occur.

Thanks for acting as my editor I usually pay people to do that job for me. But thanks for doing it for free.

ludahai,

They invited me to their forum through PM on Forumosa. I accepted their invitation. What’s your story? And what’s with your silly personal website about TI.

the bear,

Thank you for pointing out referendums are usually about very silly local matters and not to be used as political tools during a national elections.

wolf_reinhold,

If IQ was a qualification to cast a vote or even to become a politician in the world, I’m sure the world would be a better place. But it is not.[/quote]

Since there is virtual news blackout on the recount till next week, I guess we can only speculation on how many issues there are in the ballots.

However, the news that is slipping through has caused the pan-Blue side to begin asking the central government to cancel the inauguration of Pres. Chen, because there are more than 30,000 disputed ballots already tallied in the recount.

[quote=“ac_dropout”]Since there is virtual news blackout on the recount till next week, I guess we can only speculation on how many issues there are in the ballots.

However, the news that is slipping through has caused the pan-Blue side to begin asking the central government to cancel the inauguration of Pres. Chen, because there are more than 30,000 disputed ballots alreadied tallied in the recount.[/quote]

???

As far as I know, the figures cited by media are off the mark by a wide margin.

You’re right based on my mole in the recount. The disputed ballots are a lot higher but DPP appointed judges won’t recognize some of them due to partisanship.

You’re right based on my mole in the recount. The disputed ballots are a lot higher but DPP appointed judges won’t recognize some of them due to partisanship.[/quote]

Not what the media says - most of the invalid ballots have been cast in favor of Chen.

ac-dropout:

So?
A disputed ballot does not equate to a vote for Lien. Nor does it mean that the ballot will not be affirmed to be invalid.
Another case of you creating your own “facts.”

Also, from a CNA report:

DPP Deputy Secretary-General Lee Ying-yuan is nothing but a propoganda mouth piece of the DPP. He’ll say anything to appease DPP supporters.

And of course, the KMT is completely virtuous and does nothing to not only appease, but fire up their supporters.

AARRGHHH!!

Yeah, right!!!