Real estate and investment chat

You didn’t give any details really. Just you find cheap apartments, try to negotiate them down further still then shift em quick when ‘good news’ is coming. Is that what you mean?
That bit I get.
Still it doesn’t explain the extraordinary 3.5 million ntd 30 ping apartment in wanhua.

Do you need daddy Dave to tell you how to buy and sell property? How to avoid the tax penalties before six years years? How to do it as an expat?

No detail…It’s boasting and not helpful .
I can boast bout my great job and hot wife do you want me to do that ?

Great job and hot wife no I’m one of those guys who say you go boy I’m not one of those guys that are jealous or skeptical

I actually like it when people succeed

You’re right mr. Jones but I spend a lot of time a lot of effort and a lot of money figuring this out so I should give it to you for free question mark do you ask your doctor or lawyer to give their services free?

Yes if possible.:joy:
Tell you what I will exchange crypto tips you guide me on my property purchase.:sunglasses:

Well good luck with that Haha and yes sometimes I try to get the lawyers to do it for free the scumbags

Not a big fan of cryptocurrency and why should I be? Haha

So you want to give me tips on imaginary money while I give you tips on hard real estate oh that’s fair

Because you missing out man.

Let me tell you about the time I picked up NANO for 0.05 cent when everybody was shitting on it.

Only I had the insight to get it cheap two years ago.

I spent a lot of money and time figuring that out I can tell you.

Let me tell you about the time I bought Yahoo at $2 and sold it over a hundred or the time I bought bamboo at 32 cents and sold it for $500 you probably don’t know bamboo that’s okay tell me something I don’t know or when I bought Berkshire Hathaway still have that one

I prefer hard Investments

Yes.
Crypto will be very hot again.
Don’t tell me later I didn’t give you a chance to get in early. :sunglasses:

But you have to give me some magic beans for that.

I gave you two out of three I told you what area is too look in and how to do it

Do I need to negotiate for you to? That’s an added fee

Fair enough you did give your current strategy outline.

Thank you I gave a lot of strategy and a lot of things to back it up

1 Like

Focus on smaller apts because they move faster in the market , easier to purchase.(especially with more cash), correct ?

Depends on the area and the market smaller Apartments move quicker around colleges larger Apartments families like just depends on the area on the market

1 Like