Real estate and investment chat

Al Gore obviously wasn’t the first person to predict global warming, in fact pols in Washington first started talking about it in the late 1970s (both Republicans and Democrats as this was before the culture wars when Republicans weren’t anti-science anti-green as a basic stance). Just saying as it seems little known.

Skeptical… sorry. What does very cheap mean ?

I hope everyone is as skeptical just means more opportunity for guys like me

Sure you are a genius.

Genius is such a strong word maybe just a lucky opportunist that sees things different

Maybe you got somebody that lost their marbles or was desperate for money to sell you the house super cheap (I know of a case myself). You went to a bank auction and for some reason everybody else was on holiday. Otherwise…It doesn’t make any sense.

Makes perfect sense you just have to look. Just like in Tamsui, most people don’t want to live there they would prefer to live in Taipei. There is opportunity there also older Apartments five to six million those newer buildings six to seven million on the small end.
I found an apartment there for sale for 5mil talk to the owner down to 4.3 million 1 month later the apartment is valued at 5.4 million. This was back in January now the bridge is being built the apartment according to the bank is worth about 6 million.
Everyone always bad mouth wanhua, that told me that’s the place to buy property. Again this is not rocket science.

Yeah but they don’t sell 30 ping places for 3.5 million. I’m looking at the numbers you are quoting.

You’re right not everybody sells it for that but if you’re persistent and look every day you’ll find the deals

You mean find the addicts and people with Alzheimer’s ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

If that makes you feel better about not getting it okay

So I’m right ? :wink:
That’s the only case I know of personally where something like this happened.

Again if that makes you feel better thinking that go for it. The difference between me and you is when somebody tells me they’re doing something and making money I don’t make excuses to make myself feel better I want to learn how they’re doing it and repeat it

Why don’t you tell us how you did it then?
I have told people on here how I lost money and also how I made money.

Well number one rule I think I learned this from Warren Buffett but don’t quote me on that we don’t lose money

If you invest at all you will lose money at some point. It’s part of the game.

Again the number one rule we don’t lose money

I have managed to lose bigly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: By enjoying myself far too much

1 Like

OK man I’ll have some of those magic beans you are selling. :laughing:

I think I just gave you the broad Strokes of how I do it but why would I tell you in detail how I do it then everyone would be doing it and it would compromise my bottom line