Recommendations on nice cafe for quiet date

In Pingtung or Kaohsiung any recommendations for a proper coffee and chat date of mine. A lot of cafes are full of noise, so checking to see if anyone has recommendation on nice small quiet cafe with good drinks.

1 Like

Thanks, I did go here with student friends , it was great ! Better than the KTV or MTV.

1 Like

Cafes are a meeting point for social interaction. If you don’t want noise, go to a library.

Check this website out

2 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

I wanted a place for a date where I could hear the guy talking to me, not too much noise so I hear but not a library where you should not talk.

2 Likes

Any other nice recommendations in that area? I saw many small cafes, too many choices and not sure which are good.

Don’t overthink it. If you see a place that looks good, give it a try. If you’re with your date and there’s a connection, it’s not going to matter where you are. If there isn’t a connection, the nicest cafe in the world won’t change that.

1 Like

Not what I am asking, I am asking about cafe recommendations like the one from above which was a good recommendation. Maybe my Taiwanese-English did not get the point across.

What RBE is trying to say is, the place won’t matter if you have a good connection with your date!

3 Likes

Very quiet

2 Likes

Looks great ! (Where is it?)

There’s a place called ‘Good Vibes’ run by a young couple. It’s tucked into an alley across the street from Kaohsiung Arena. Sorry, I don’t have exact address or info. Googled it, but I kept getting directed to a cafe with the same name in France. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

Yes!

Looks great !1 Thanks and good find to both of you.

Google maps: Google Maps

1 Like

Looks great !1 Thanks and good find to both of you.

1 Like

OK, and thanks for finding the nice link to the cafe.

2 Likes

Patisserie madeleine 馬德琳糕點. Also good and quiet, you can bring your date and chat there

2 Likes

That looks nice

1 Like