Redpill me on 7/11 stickers

Just your right wrist? or are you ‘ambidextrous’, as they say?

1 Like

My wrists are indeed about this narrow. I’ve got a lot more meat on the rest of my arms, though.

Screenshot_20190303-100628_Chrome

??

The perfect album to listen to when trying to win that stuffed line character at the local claw machine store.

Or while driving, and constantly changing lanes without signaling from Nantou to Chiayi in your Honda skyline with your tai-mei mistress while you chew bettle nuts and crush taiwan beers.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation I might qualify minus the Betel Nut part.
The “crushing” part may suit me.

1 Like

I remember seeing some cute gifts from a 7/11 or family mart and I decided to finally start collecting those stickers. Then i realized that for one of the smallest gifts it would take 6 gorillions stickers, so I lost all hope.

1 Like

To win the sticker game. Get married, have kids. For about ten years your friends and coworkers will be giving you tons of stickers.
Seriously, the value of the stickers have fallen. One sheet and no copay was enough for a kickass Hello Kitty figurine or a toy car or motorcycle. We got our flatware one piece at a time.
If you don’t want the toy, you could trade the sticker for some chips or a drink.

Man I was just looking at the sheet; like 24 stickers for a buy one get one free bottle of tea or something! Who would bother! That’s why I’m wondering if there’s some trick to a half price watch for 6 stickers