Republicans accuse Democrats of affiliating themselves with the WHO and China

I’d love to hear some opinions on the Democrat Party’s stand with the WHO and China against President Trump’s account of reality.

If you stand with the Dems and Joe ‘Tapioca Brain’ Biden, you stand against Taiwan.

Ta

2 Likes

I doubt his brain tastes that good.

2 Likes

Do you have any source backing this up other than FOX and OAN? They are twisting the Dem’s position of Trump could have done something to prevent mass outbreak despite the failings of China and the WHO, to any criticism of the current government means you stand with China.

The reporter who did that piece (the male voice after the announcer) was using a Hong Kong English accent, which would be fairly normal for people from Guangdong to pick up, especially if they then studied abroad in England.

4 Likes

This is the message Fox will keep pushing to divide Americans.

2 Likes

As opposed to any criticism of China means you support Trump.

1 Like

Who said that? Everyone criticizes China.

“This is the message Fox will keep pushing to divide Americans.”

And XI NN doesn’t?

2 Likes

I don’t ‘stand’ with the Dems but I will vote for them vs. Trump, as any sane American will. I do not in any way stand against Taiwan. My family is from Taiwan, my kids are Taiwanese and were raised there. It is our country.

Your statement is false, divisive, and offensive. Completely inappropriate given what is going on in the US now.

3 Likes

The TDS runs deep in you…

And things would have been a lot worse in the US if it wasn’t for President Trumps swift actions.

And with that reply, it is clear you have run out of gas. See ya.

1 Like

Nope, I have a full tank of petrol. You’re the one running away from the argument…

What argument? You’re spouting utter nonsense. Nobody that’s read the paper since this started would agree with that last statement. Not an argument worth considering. Take the last word.

He’s probably just embarrassed for you :idunno:

2 Likes

None of those commie left wing rags that you call ‘Newspapers’ would agree.

President Trump was closing borders while Joe ‘mental midget’ Biden was calling him ‘xenophobic’ for doing so.

I’d give up while’ll you’re behind. You can never win this argument.

I’m embarressed for the Dem voters. Have you seen who you’ve just nominated as your new leader lol. FFS!

Especially the ones who can spell, I’m sure.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ZestyMassiveHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

2 Likes

A typo, is that all you’ve got?

I’ll agree there. I can’t even follow it much less ‘win’ anything out of it. I could use a beer after it though.

Can we change the title of this thread? It’s really not true or ok.

“Can we change the title of this thread? It’s really not true or ok.”

Spoken like a true Commie…

Ok, a general call to civility by everyone. @anon58655674 implying anyone who votes Trump is insane is going to escalate an exchange of insults. @Nobby do not make person insults such as suggesting people have TDS and @Rocket if you want to change the title, let me know I will have a discussion with the OP over a more appropriate title.

Plus, “oh yes they are” and “oh no they are not” are going to get real old real fast.

3 Likes