Republicans accuse Democrats of affiliating themselves with the WHO and China

I tried that already, it got changed back

1 Like

Can we please change the title?

2 Likes

Appreciate the effort, anyways. @Mick I hear you.

1 Like

Sure, How about “Republicans accuse Democrats of affiliating themselves with the WHO and China” That ok for you too @Nobby ?

2 Likes
1 Like

That video is made by Channel 4, a far-left XI NN type, Trump-hating UK news station. I’m not going to bother watching it.

So let’s hear some Democrat condemnation of the WHO and China. The Dems won’t even let us call it the China virus…

That will be what hopefully get’s discussed politely. A more neutral title will help a long way in convincing people you will debate in good faith. So you are ok with change to the proposed title?

3 Likes

I’m going to vote Democrat in 2016 and I despise the CCP. I’ve just said what you want to hear, and mean it.

What now?

edit: I mean 2020.

1 Like

I meant condemnation from democrat politicians. How about some YouTube links that you’re so fond of.

I notice you keep avoiding the WHO condemnation.

The WHO screwed up the CV-19 response. Everyone knows it.

Are you going anywhere with this?

1 Like

Cool. Can I borrow your time machine? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So they made a ‘mistake’? Nothing to see here. Move along!

Doh!

What would you like to do? I’m listening.

You can start by apologising for your party’s love affair with the WHO and agree with me that what President Trump did was fair.

If I have a party its going to be the Stones, not the Who.

Re Trump, I’m going to politely and civilly refrain from saying what needs to be said to you right now. I’m out, have a good night.

I can’t imagine commanding someone to agree with you is a very effective strategy.

He has also stated he doesn’t identify or, in his words ‘stand’ with them necessarily. But he has explained only has two choices and he is going to pick what he feels is as the best choice. He has not once described the dems as ‘his party’. He shouldn’t have to apologise for squat.

Secondly. Even if he chooses the democrats, it doesn’t mean he agrees with everything they say anyways.

2 Likes

The linking of the Dem party with Chinese sympathizing is really an offensive tactic, pure demagoguery. Neo McCarthyist bullshit.

I love Taiwan, I spent a good part of my life there. My in laws are rice farmers there, deep green pro independence. They speak Taiwanese at home, they are my family members. My kids first language is Chinese and we speak it at home, even here.

I don’t need to hate China to love Taiwan, and who gave anyone permission to question that in the first place?

You, sir, remain a seriously fuckin Stand Up Guy :+1: