Roe v. Wade overturned

Christian Nationalists are so emboldened over this. Dark times ahead. Clarence Thomas saying birth control and gay marriage being next is just fuel on the fire.

So embarrassing. So much for separation of church and state…

3 Likes

I am ignoring you.

2 Likes

Take a deep breath…you’re sounding a little…hysterical. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It probably doesn’t matter to you as you are like 87 but there are many people whose lives will be ruined.

2 Likes

If those other cases were to magically overturned, nothing would change as a significant number of republicans would join all democrats in making those legal. You know, like how the constitution and the republic are supposed to work.

Great. Let it be a state issue. It’s been the most divisive issue on the federal level that hasn’t helped national unity.

You disgust me

1 Like

I hope you can wrap your head around the reality that the canned “If you don’t like it, just move” rhetoric is extremely classist and elitist. Many Americans never leave the state they were born in due to money/family ties

2 Likes

You’ll have blue states that will have super liberal abortion laws too so it’s a win win to me. The trend im seeing is people are moving to states they align with anyways.

Blue states will be super liberal about it while red states will not be.

It’s the reality.

A win for all unborn children in my books.

Viva cristo rey :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Viva Cristo Rey - YouTube

Could throw it right back for allowing murder of innocent babies so.

4 Likes

What the actual fuck? Do you not know what this will do to minority women and low income women? They should be forced to move because a bunch of good-for-nothing cunts decided that they can’t have abortion? You think anyone can just pack up and leave?

What if it’s your girlfriend? Your sister? If they are raped they should still give birth to the rapist’s child?

Read a fucking book.

1 Like

The rape argument is so stupid and low IQ. It’s less than .1% of abortions last time I check.

My gf also agrees abortion is evil. She’s not religious or anything. Just have a moral compass unlike some of you sickos

2 Likes

Yes. Can’t murder children. How awful.

Your body your choice doesn’t work when you don’t take responsibility of your body. A condom costs 1 dollar at most.

2 Likes

So they should give birth to the rapist’s baby because they only represent 0.1% of the statistics? Are you for real?

I am so done with you. You are not worth my time.

1 Like

I’m not even sure why you waste time on this kind of threads. It’s full of awful people, or at least tasteless trolls.

4 Likes

I don’t have an issue that it’s a separate issue that needs to be addressed but don’t act like this is what it’s about. It’s not.

I’ve watched sick fucks talk about murder up to the point of birth and even after so yeah. I’ll take this over what your side has been pushing.

1 Like

It’s funny to see “pro-life”'(staggering hypocrisy) rubes actually think they are white knights and have the moral high ground here. The very politicians they voted in that support class-restricting abortions will continue to get them done hush-hush.

Perhaps the real reason the non-religious nutcase element of the Right is against abortion is because it will - supposedly - help safeguard against an inverse population pyramid while also guaranteeing a future generation of working poor shackled to the system

3 Likes

Say what you want. I can take it for the children that will be born as their natural right.

2 Likes