Roe v. Wade overturned

Again naive.

That’s fair. It doesn’t really exclude those who came before from blame, though. The right played a long game on this, and the left didn’t. I’m just saying, it’s a mess.

Edit: As for the current democrats, remember this?

I’d like to continue reading this thread without flagging every stupid mean comment. We have the Ukraine thread. And we do have rules here, personal attacks and all that. It’s a challenging topic, but not one that can’t be discussed without the barbs. Everyone here right now is capable of doing that. Why not set a better tone for the sleepers who will awaken to this news via this thread. :idunno:

2 Likes

How so?

Whos the president now? :whistle:

2 Likes

Exactly. This is classic Democrats. Complain > procrastinate > “oh my God it’s a dark day for America” > protest

I can imagine Biden right now saying “for God’s sake somebody do something”.

Democrats would be much more effective if they were more aware of their blindspots which self-manifests so many of the issues they often complain about - Roe v Wade being a recent and long term example.

1 Like

So, now Congress will act, she says. :roll_eyes:

Pelosi is already talking up the not allowing the GOP to gain the majority in Congress.

1 Like

You want an executive order?

Abortion and the evangelical movement has defined the Right, it is not the same for the Left. Ever since Goldwater and then Nixon capitalized on negrophobia, oh sorry “law and order”, the Democratic party has been defined by a coalition - the big tent. There are few times in that period where there was enough of a majority to enact a law legalizing abortion. Not to mention over-ruling Supreme Court precedent is rare in itself.

1 Like

Ha, and Pelosi herself just spent the spring campaigning for an Anti-abortion Democrat candidate.

1 Like

That’s not the point. No way you missed my point there.

The dems used to be know as the protector of people’s rights party, not the maker of rights. They were good at that. Too bad they went too far.

Sorry, who is that?

Long dong silver?

Pelosi’s husband just caught for DUI. Where is her outrage?
Pelosi’s husband charged with DUI over May collision in California (nbcnews.com)

Henry Cueller

https://twitter.com/ninaturner/status/1540362134789525506?s=21&t=CxmP3M5I2BVFF3k_4IHSYQ

2 Likes

“Just”? That was like a month ago. But sure, probably bad, details suspiciously vague.

20220625_020932

Don’t delude yourselves fellas

1 Like

The loud and screamy people have arrived.

1 Like

ATM means something different in certain circles.

Keep going…lol took me a sec

It’s why I don’t attend Canada day events–same vibe

You should probably save your venom, as I’m pro-abortion.