Russia invades Ukraine: General Discussion 2023

:left_speech_bubble: There is no retirement for an artist, it’s your way of living so there is no end to it. — Henry Moore

There’s no end to it, that’s for sure. How do you feel about the rise of AI, @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Memory is the mother of all wisdom. — Samuel Johnson

2 Likes

discobot better start getting his quotations right

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

What about creation, not just regurgitation

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. — Buddha

Stop making shit up

Alas, the fate of the world was sealed with either this world order or a Japanese one.

See, Taiwan would have been under Chinese control:

▲ Pax Nipponica: Ahistorical Timeline of the Neo-Chinese road to exo-diplomatic victory, after 4000 years of civilization.

Who made this chart, Nostradamus?

2 Likes

Well, there is no supernatural intervention, only hard work.

:crystal_ball:

And indeed, OSINT reaching divine level accuracy have already been demonstrated back in 2020:

Someone asked, how did @stoa1984 knew Russia was planning a massive war with NATO? Well, back in the summer 2019, @stoa1984 noticed an increase of Russian PSYOPS on the internet, aimed at capitalising on the nuclear holocaust fear fallacy, targeting the West’s opinion.

This predictive science called ‘Forumancy’ by and developed to a form of Art by @stoa1984 is focussed on finding clues for future world events through the study of all internet forums.

@stoa1984 concluded that only an unprecedented major military confrontation between the 2 nuclear superpowers would benefit from this kind of scare tactics.

Two years later the news headlines didn’t disprove @stoa1984’s analysis.

As a bonus, @stoa1984 can disclose his view on the future development in this Ukrainian Escalation War.

First as the ulterior goal is not the control of Ukraine by either Kiev or Moscow, but the disintegration of both foes, prerequisite for the rebirth of the Askhenaz state of Khazaria, the war must increase both in destructiveness and length.

Proof, the Ukrainian push to repel all Russian forces from their core territories have been systematically hindered by SpaceX.

Starlink could have even allowed to guide with a mobile phone in-real time Ukrainian drones and cruise missiles right to the Kremlin.

And that is precisely what is forbidden by the rules, as Hunger Gamers must stay inside the Arena and expire there.

In addition, a quick collapse of Russia is not allowed either.

Remember, according to the Marxist principle of ‘history repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce’, the military intervention of China in the Korean War was triggered by the annihilation of the North Korean forces in 1950.

This time the red line is the annihilation of Russian forces. As Moscow has nearly depleted all its military stockpile, China will send in reinforcements. Like previously in North Korea, where the Chinese armed expeditionary forces was instructed to not go beyond the 38th parallel north and take South Korean territories, this help will not allow the conquest of lands beyond the Ukrainian borders.

Let us examine what kind of military assistance China could offer to Russia.

This time we will use the predictive science called ‘Videomancy’ by and developed to a form of Art by @stoa1984 and focussed on finding clues for future world events through the study of hints pertaining to the sentient Big Data A.I. SKYNET Matrix, intentionally leaked by the ▄▄▄▄▄ in movies, TV serials, documentaries and other video media.

1. OUTSIDE THE WIRE 2021: videomancy of U.S. wheeled self-driving vehicle and robotic armies.

This is only one movie among many others to have depicted an imminent near-future war in an undisclosed Slavic region.

It is therefore assumed that the next phases of the war will be waged with robots. Complementing human military personnel.

Look at these, this is not CGI:

Of course, specialized military type of quadruped bionic robots would carry a small caliber automatic gun.

▲ The China Ordnance Equipment Group Corporation (中国兵器装备集团公司) quadruped bionic robot carrying 7.62 mm caliber automatic gun with targeting optics and radar, is capable of hitting targets at a distance of 1’200 m, machine gun named QBB-97 can fire 650 rounds per minute at a range of 400 m.

Meanwhile larger quadrupedal bionic robots would be able to carry missiles to provide anti-air and anti-tank support.

▲ 人民军队主战主用的新型“尖刀铁拳”。《砺剑》 20230209 智胜未来 陆海奇兵。2023-02-09 22:06

Conclusion, we might soon see an escalation with the deployment by Russian forces of Chinese robotic bipedal, quadrupedal units along aerial drones and Micro Remotely Piloted Aircrafts (MRPA).

:robot::firecracker: :zap: Слава Хазари!

it begins.

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

nofunzone

Oh, this is all an antisemitic conspiracy theory. That kinda reduces its entertainment value.

3 Likes

Khazaria wtf am I reading. where am i.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/guyelster/status/1627325282896994306?s=20

#BREAKING Blinken warns China from “dire consequences” if it sends weapons to #Russia

tick tick

china is allowed to do as it pleases, but the USA arming taiwan seems like a bit of a double standard to me, but my point is, why is china betting on a loser?

1 Like

Well, but we arm Taiwan.

use arms taiwan
china arms russia

endgame phase 4

1 Like

Ukrainian soldiers inside a Leopard 2 on a practice run in Germany

Another group training with BMP Marder

The dicussion of restoring the Khazarian statehood was done since 2019 on multiple internet forums, and even before the start of the 2022 Ukrainian Escalation War.
Therefore it can not be just another propaganda campaign intended to support the Russian invasion.

1 Should the U.N. recreate the State of Khazaria ? - 20 MAR 2019

Welcome to the future!

Слава Хазари!

I honestly can’t follow anything you talk about. It’s all like some alternative dimension type of stuff. Not trying to be rude, just trying to tell you, I can’t follow what’s going on with your “stuff”. I really wish I could engage but I don’t think I got the stuff for that.