Sandman: Has gone where only Tigerman had gone before

Another 10,000 Maniac :bravo: :bravo:

That’s depressing.

you’re only depressed cos it’s time to marry a local. I lost the winning Lotto ticket.

Man, these titles are depressing. I just noticed that.
That’s it! I quit. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess it would not be appropriate to post number 10,000 in a thread about nothing.

Sandman, your 10,000th has to be something so obscene, so profound, it will be remembered by dozens weeks from now.

Oi! Cor blimey missus, take a gander at the join dates – the rate you’re going, you’ll have almost 12,000 posts by the time you’ve been here as long as me.
I’m not THAT depressing, surely? :frowning:

Oi! Cor blimey missus, take a gander at the join dates – the rate you’re going, you’ll have almost 12,000 posts by the time you’ve been here as long as me.
I’m not THAT depressing, surely? :frowning:[/quote]

I’ll start working on it. So far, it has you, Lien Chan in fishnets and spandex, Gustav, some cold spaghetti and Fred Smith’s flaming underpants in it. It’s a work in progress.

Good stuff, sandman. If it’s down and dirty enough, I’ll quote it in my signature. High traffic and visibility, yeah.

Well, that didn’t happen. 914 threw up and did a runner as soon as Lien Chan got out his ball-constrictors, leaving poor old Lien to use Fred’s flaming fundamentals to mop up the results of Gustav’s spaghetti enema. Bit of a damp squib altogether.

Still, since it’s me 10K mark, I’ll just say how much I enjoy this place and more importantly, how much I’ve enjoyed the people I’ve met offline as a result of this place. You’re a fucking great bunch of folk and it’s been a real honour and privilege to meet you.

I thank you all for putting up with my constant inanities and lack of reverence for so long with (relatively) so few complaints, but I hope at least a few of you have gleaned some real information from me along the way.

Getting boring. Enough already. Here’s to the next 10,000.

Can we all get a kiss from you now? Please?

[quote=“sandman”]Well, that didn’t happen. 914 threw up and did a runner as soon as Lien Chan got out his ball-constrictors, leaving poor old Lien to use Fred’s flaming fundamentals to mop up the results of Gustav’s spaghetti enema. Bit of a damp squib altogether.

Still, since it’s me 10K mark, I’ll just say how much I enjoy this place and more importantly, how much I’ve enjoyed the people I’ve met offline as a result of this place. You’re a fucking great bunch of folk and it’s been a real honour and privilege to meet you.

I thank you all for putting up with my constant inanities and lack of reverence for so long with (relatively) so few complaints, but I hope at least a few of you have gleaned some real information from me along the way.

Getting boring. Enough already. Here’s to the next 10,000.[/quote]:stuck_out_tongue:

I WISH! Well, not from ALL of you, but some of you. Most DEFINITELY some of you.

Stray Dog, why do you have your hand raised? SIT!

I think it’s time to prune all the posts that went to the temporary forum.

Good. Pushing me back to 7,000 or so will give me time to think up something better for my next 10,000 go-around.

Oh, thanks for making that the first post of your next 10,000. :unamused: :noway:

Doh! Oh all right then, but just this once, mind. :hubba: :howyoudoin: :hubba: :howyoudoin: :hubba:
OK? Better now? Sheesh, some people are so sensitive! :wink:

[quote=“Sandman”]I thank you all for putting up with my constant inanities and lack of reverence for so long…[/quote] Piece of cake.

[quote]I hope at least a few of you have gleaned some real information from me along the way.[/quote]Nope, sorry, never happened… I never find anything you write hilarious either… What a waste of your time Sir. I feel for you. :wink:

Cheers! :beer:

bobepine

Awwwww, look. Now you’ve gone and hurt my feelings. :frowning: And on my birthday, too. Shame on you!