Say "No" nicely, or enjoy an innocent flirt?

I’m sitting in Starbucks, working away, feeling pretty comfy on the plush sofa sipping a frappacino. I do this on a daily basis now. (There’s the reason for my new avatar)

Sitting across the tiny round table from me, curled up in an arm chair, is a Very Attractive woman, in her early to mid-thirties. She was here yesterday as well–same place, same play. For hours. mp3s playing, apparently dozing, but a soft smile curl on her lips, and every few minutes a glance, a direct gaze, sometimes catching my gaze. Ok, I’m smiling and looking too. I’ve got a girl, I’m not interested, but I am a bit of a flirt and she’s damn attractive.

Few minutes ago she strolled back from wherever, and peered curiously over to see what I’m so diligently working on. Few minutes ago I glanced over a caught sight of the large rock on her ring finger. Damn! What’s she doing flirting with me? Bored married woman, I’m thinking.

Usually, it takes a brick to wake me up to a woman’s interest. If I’ve noticed, she must be interested. I’m not… gotta be a good lad. But still, an innocent flirt is fun.

So, what’s the call?

How do you think your girl would react to your “innocent flirt” with another woman?

There’s your answer.

Buy her a coffee.

My girl and I have been together a long time. She regularly jokes that she or I should test the field. (She also complains that I got to have lots of girlfriends before her, while she didn’t have lots of boyfriends before me.) This would earn a, “tsk! tsk! You play with another girl!” and a laugh. Then she would ask, “You don’t think she’s too old?” and feel better about the entirely imaginary signs of age that she’s detected in herself.

Fine.
Have Starbuck’s Lady PM me…

Flirt with her a little and leave it at that.

Grab her ass.

RichardM you are a very bad man, and I know where that idea came from!

Sorry, gents. She took the matter out of my hands and grabbed my ass.
:astonished:

Now she’s gone.

She’s been replaced by a shriveled old man airing his bare feet.

sigh

It has been said before, but:

This thread is meaningless without pictures (and not of the old man). :smiley:

Grab his ass then?

Those who wait masturbate.

:wanker:

I mean come on Jaboney, did she like you, or did she “LIKE you” like you?

:wink:

I suspect she DOES.

She struck up a conversation, plied me for information, and left me her card.
Oh yeah, then she grabbed my ass. :wink:

Six years with the same lady; I am so out of practice.

*it’s a good thing I’ve found a keeper.

[quote=“Jaboney”]I suspect she DOES.

She struck up a conversation, plied me for information, and left me her card.
Oh yeah, then she grabbed my ass. :wink:

Six years with the same lady; I am so out of practice.

*it’s a good thing I’ve found a keeper.
[/quote]

SIX years???

Punk.

[quote]I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you’re here at like the Gas ‘n’ Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?
(pause)
Personal choice, man…[/quote]

[quote=“Jaboney”]She’s been replaced by a shriveled old man airing his bare feet.

sigh[/quote]

Hey, beggars can’t be choosers. Get his number?

Uncanny! It’s time for your 15 minutes in the sun, sunshine. There’s another Canuck being paraded on the media for exactly the ass-ault this devilish vixen has done to you, but this missy was even more stupid, she left a calling card. Hit the press and help a countryman!!!

HG

which starbucks is this? i’d just like to see what she looks like.

Forumosa HH at Starbucks at 3:00, Monday? :slight_smile:

What is her Star Sign?
What’s her favorite vegetable?

Have you recce’d this angle?
:wink: