Scottish Independence

When I think of a Scottish woman, I think of Susan Boyle. When I think of English, I think of Katie Price. Pick your poison.

4 Likes

When I think of a Scottish man, I think of Sean Connery. When I think of an English man, I think of Piers Morgan.

Scotland ftw.

3 Likes

There are some interesting comparisons between Scots and English coming up here.

2 Likes

Sean didnā€™t hold back from an open handed slap, which could be attractive to some. Piers got decked by Jeremy Clarkson, who is another arguably negative English stereotype.

This really is a challenge.

Can I go for Mel Gibson and Edward Longshanks?

2 Likes

Or a bloody awful crack at an accent. Taught Russell Crowe everything he knows.

1 Like

We need a third to properly play shag, marry, kill.

1 Like

Susan Boyle: b. 1961
Katie Price: b. 1978
I think of the Queen. Close your eyes and think of England.

1 Like

It was a joke. Katie Price is the worst example of an English girl. That is why I chose her.

1 Like

She put in a lot of graft with Harvey, especially when he was younger, and she never got a penny from Dwight Yorke. However, that aside, she is the absolute worst role model for anyone.

1 Like

Fun fact: apparently she only got 150 quid from her OnlyFans offer of a flash of badly-packed kebab.

4 Likes

I need a word to describe the laughter and disgust I experienced after reading your brilliant post. :clap:

2 Likes

beep beep beepā€¦ back up a minuteā€¦ sheā€™s a ladyboy?

Kebab is English slang for a ladiesā€™ Jack and Danny.

3 Likes

This is why this forum is so educational.

3 Likes

Perhaps the confusion arises from the alternative meaning of something on a stick?

Behold, a badly-packed kebab:

Iā€™m pretty sure every guy has encountered one at some point, generally at the end of a six-pint night out.

What were we talking about again? Perhaps we should get back to deep-fried Mars bars.

4 Likes

From my neck of the woods it was often called a Fish Kebab, It didnā€™t matter how badly packed it was.

4 Likes

A meal is a meal!

3 Likes

Sorry, then - Iā€™d never heard of her before this, and it sounds like I should never hear of her again

1 Like

wow. this must be why I never enjoyed the bar scene. holy hell!

I was actually just wanting to ask about currency. if itā€™s legal tender and under the same country, how would it be legal to not accept it?

Well, Iā€™ve only rarely partaken of an apres-bar kebab, but in my limited experience theyā€™re generally a lot more carefully assembled than that. Itā€™s just that, as Forrest Gump might have observed, you never know what youā€™re gonna get until you take the wrapper off.

I believe the law allows people to refuse legal tender if itā€™s somehow inconvenient for them to do so. For example a shop is allowed to refuse payment as a pile of small change.