"See you around"

And here I thought he was a Taiwanese boy…now that I know this all happened with a London boy, I don’t see this as strange anymore, lol.

1 Like

As this happened in the U.K. it can be classed as sexual assault, report it to the police and they can find him for you. You can then have a date in court.

2 Likes

Haha :joy::joy: good idea

Wait, what? Why are you asking us this question? Of all the interweb forums in all the gin joints, why in god’s name are you asking us? Don’t you know we have a country to run here?

5 Likes

I found him, but I don’t think he’s available anymore.

1 Like

isn’t he just digging for clams? ba-dump tshhh

1 Like

It’s just an anonymous question :blush: you don’t need to look for him. BTW I found this forum on the first page in Google research

Were you searching for “bored middle-aged western males” per chance?

2 Likes

He is around 25.

Oh really??

So you are a Taiwanese lady visiting London? :grinning:
And you don’t remember the face.
And are asking here for advice.

What a coincidence.

It’s me! See you around ! Where have you been !
:joy::joy::joy:

I am an European Girl. I didn’t know that’s is a Taiwanese forum. It’s appear on the first page on Google research. Sorry

So it’s not you :grin:

3 Likes

this is not a Taiwanese forum, but what did you search on Google to get this forum on the first page?

2 Likes

Say, how would you like a job as a moderator? Pay’s shit but the fringe benefits are off the hook…

whereabouts are you from?

Forumosa is looking to open up a branch office in the EU after Brexit

Screenshot_20190716-233906771_1

hmm. Interesting. Forumosa’s now the hub for all learning English.

5 Likes

We may need @tommy525 here.

1 Like

forward commuter? Possibly misspelt might send someone here.

EDIT: Marco925 has found the answer. Hey, a bunch of predominantly middle aged guys are now considered to be worldwide dating experts. I consider this to be a positive development.

6 Likes

Don’t consider @BiggusDickus…he has a

…wealth of experience at dealing with the fillies. If anyone wants any advice, I’m your man.

2 Likes