:thinking:

Would you fuck a virgin?

oh fuck

this shit getting good now

Yes.

1 Like

I’m very aware. What can I say? It’s just the Gemini in me.

I’m so sorry, baby. Can’t I please have some respect, oh please? I clearly want it from you so badly. I clearly value it so much.

1 Like

So you basically just admitted I’m right about your hypocrisy? Cool. You don’t need my respect. But you should try to improve how you interact with those that disagree with you, especially when you start to lose an argument on logic.

1 Like

I’m tri-sexual. I’ll try anything.

I’m sure your girlfriend would be pleased to learn this.

Good for you.

Virgin Mary ?

God, this absolutely reeks of “REEE debate me” rhetoric.

You take shit too seriously. I am, as ever, really just here for a laugh. And I got one! So I heartily thank you.

2 Likes

If you say so. You seemed pretty serious about this issue until you realized it wasn’t working. Now you’ve reverted to “haha I was just having a laugh” mode. Stay out of the kitchen if you can’t stand the heat, eh.

1 Like

Yes but only once, obviously.

1 Like

People back then probably smell awful. So that’s a no for me.

DUH of course it’s not working. I am a woman who dared to have an independent thought and express it to a group of men on the internet. There’s literally no way to win except not to play.

2 Likes

Sure. First you blamed it on generational differences. Now it’s sexism. Any more cards you want to play?

3 Likes

What does this have to do with it. I treat you the exact same as male posters. Although I think some posters do take it easy on you for being a woman.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well she was underage as well so you’d probably go to jail. Good call.

So you believe I treat you differently than male posters?

1 Like

For what it’s worth I’m glad you post here as we need more female voices. Do I agree with your viewpoint? Hell no. :grin:

4 Likes