She's drunk

these days I’m separated from my gf, can just give her some phone calls… yesterday, I wanted to phone her, but it was impossible to reach her the whole evening. I began to worry about her… before going bed, I tried a last time to call her, and a strange voice answered me, just a few second and i did not understand at all what the voice was saying, and whose voice it was … after 2 or 3 calls I realized that it was actually my beloved one, but she was quite drunk and it was difficult to her to answer the phone and speak an understandable english (she’s vietnamese)? One friend of her brought her home, but I don’t know why, it made me angry and dissapointed ?
What’s wrong with me? I usually get drunk when I’m not with my girlfriend, and don’t feel at all guilty about that … so why was I upset yesterday night when I heard her like this? what would you think if you were me ?

1950’s:

2007:

[quote]
what would you think if you were me ?[/quote]

Umm, they let women out of the kitchen years ago, perhaps?

Tell me Nama…which woman looks happier :smiley:

Why do you want to call your ex-girlfriend anyway?

So, she’s drunk. Why is this your business?

That woman up there is neither barefoot nor pregnant. She’s got it MADE! No wonder she’s smiling.

And is that a GE range and dishwahser? whooooeeee!

I’m gonna agree with Nama. If you can drink she damned well can.

yes but in the male psyche ex-girlfriends go into a strange limbo where they are permanently on-ice waiting in case you change your mind and want them back…they should under no circumstances go out and have a good time. and heaven forbid they go prowling for a new man (even tho’ we’re already planning hunting expeditions with the lads while the break-up is being negotiated…

I suspect when he said separated he meant geographically, not relationship-wise, but I could be wrong.

Obviously, when a young woman goes out to the bars and gets drunk, men will check her out, hit on her, and she may flirt back with them, perhaps doing a little grabbing, maybe some kissing, maybe exchanging phone numbers, maybe even. . . . .
STOP!!!
:astonished:

I believe it’s only natural for most people (men and women) to feel a little worried and insecure in that way. Not that it makes it right. If one has a good relationship with a good person and both people are honest with each other then one should learn to trust them. But it often doesn’t work that way. I don’t believe the OP’s feelings are unusual at all.

I suspect when he said separated he meant geographically, not relationship-wise, but I could be wrong.
[/quote]
That is a good point. I wish that when people aired their dirty laundry, they’d be clearer.

I think you should watch a film titled “.45.” It will give you some very good and useful pointers on how to keep your woman in line. Big Og MacFayden’s character comes across as the very epitome of how a man should behave in such circumstances.

A mans perfect world involves lots of sex with different , beautiful young ladies, all of them virgins and stunningly pretty , sweet and fantastic in bed. All of them ready at beck and call and safely at home awaiting that beck and call. And of course we want our wife (and yes maybe wives plural) to be a virgin (s) who we broke in and remain the faithful wife while we try to have a liaison with the sexy secretary who brings along her sexy female lover to make it a threesome.

Then there is the reality !!! NOt at all the same is it?

Would you mind trying this specially constructed belt and vest on for a minute? Oh it fits like a glove. Why don’t you pop on down to the market and show off your nice new vest? I hear there are 72 virgins there. press this button when you think you see one!

To the OP, fear not, in the words of an old song, and recently redone by a French outfit, she just might be “too drunk to fuck.”

HG

What’s up with the virgin thing? Virgins are up-tight and boring.

Give the woman in pic. no. one a mint julep and she’ll be just fine.

So…you called your ex-girlfriend late and she answered the telephone and was drunk?

Don’t you know the “Guys Book Officially Required Next Question”…?

“So…whatta ya wearing?”

Geesh!..kids today… :grandpa:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]So…you called your ex-girlfriend late and she answered the telephone and was drunk?

Don’t you know the “Guys Book Officially Required Next Question”…?

“So…whatta ya wearing?”

Geesh!..kids today… :grandpa:[/quote]

:blush: schooled

yep, I’m just separated geographically from her, and she’s still my girlfriend … but the thing that drives me crazy is that when I talked to her today, she said she had forgot everything … yesterday I cudn’t stop to imagine these guys around my drunk girl while I was so far away …
yep, maybe I should get drunk tonight and forget that … and find an easy drunk girl in one of these Taipei’s bars …

Man. You don’t trust her much, do you?

You.

Have.

CONTROL.

Issues.

[quote=“alekk”]yep, I’m just separated geographically from her, and she’s still my girlfriend … but the thing that drives me crazy is that when I talked to her today, she said she had forgot everything … yesterday I cudn’t stop to imagine these guys around my drunk girl while I was so far away …
yep, maybe I should get drunk tonight and forget that … and find an easy drunk girl in one of these Taipei’s bars …[/quote]

Advise on long distance relationships. Just have a set time to make your calls every week. Tell her how much you care and how much you miss her. Convince her to have phone sex.

Then the rest of the week chase anything wearing a skirt.

Wash, Rinse, repeat.