Shocking Taiwanese T-shirts

I have that one. My girlfriend bought it for me when she was in Thailand. I kinda like it. :idunno:
Also, it’s something of an “in joke” between the two of us.
She got me another one with a picture of a guy and a woman getting married with the text :
Game Over
: above the picture. :smiley:

Saw two recently.
This morning:

Some weird name I couldn’t read completely at the top.

Welcome to Hell.

Cool and comfortable, always good.

Yesterday:

Tom and Mike (not sure of the names, just two random English names) would like to thank you for getting naked.

Heidi Klum
Scralett Johanson
Jessica Alba
Followed by a long list of celebrities and names I didn’t recognise.

There is apparently an app called ‘iPoo’, which (as far as I can make out) allows you to inform your friends in real time about your thoughts while you crimp off a length. :loco:

I want one!

There is apparently an app called ‘iPoo’, which (as far as I can make out) allows you to inform your friends in real time about your thoughts while you crimp off a length. :loco:[/quote]

There are more: Twitter, Facebook… any social network that has an app. Some time ago, people used to read shampoo’s labels while taking a dump. Smartphones put an end to that. Instead, they share interesting thoughts about existence and life with the world.

I want one![/quote]

Oh! those are very common, at least in Barcelona. Almost every souvenir shop has those, and some other variations.

Outside a nightmarket T-shirt shop rather than on some la mei’s chest, unfortunately, but this one seems particularly appropriate for Taiwan (considering the number of threads about psycho xiaojies and local driving skills):

[quote]Remember
when sex was safe and
motorcycles were dangerous[/quote]

And I do remember. Them were the days.

A couple more that made me smile today (incidentally, with a comely wench underneath this time):

Work hard
Love hard

Life is not a garden
Don’t be a hoe

Motor

Falter Dadaism

Cycles

Rip off of the Harley symbol.

Nice-looking but bored 15 year old with her parents in a restaurant.
All black T-shirt, with large white letters across the front -

ACCOST ME

I saw another of these last week:

This was on just the sleeve. And since the font matched the image above it’s possible the thirty-something woman wearing the shirt didn’t know what was there. But maybe she did, so I didn’t ask.

Sorry, I didn’t bother going back to read the whole thread, so I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but there was a time a few years ago where every shirt shop in the night markets had Hitler and Nazi gear for sale. One of my student wore one to class and I had to spend 15 minutes teaching them the Holocaust and the differences between the Buddhist and Nazi swastikas.

:aiyo:

Had a student with one:

Had a picture of an old station wagon, with wood panels on the side underneath the caption:
“Let Me Service Your Woody”

‘Are you the next Steve Jobs?’

Nope.

[quote=“JamescCamp”]Sorry, I didn’t bother going back to read the whole thread, so I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but there was a time a few years ago where every shirt shop in the night markets had Hitler and Nazi gear for sale. One of my student wore one to class and I had to spend 15 minutes teaching them the Holocaust and the differences between the Buddhist and Nazi swastikas.

:aiyo:[/quote]
Why did you have to? :ohreally:

Was eating lunch at a local Turkey Rice place a few weeks ago when I noticed a woman wearing a black shirt with writing on it: “Natural born idiot coward.”

Classic.

Ya know, I try and find these shirts. I go to night markets and T-shirt stores, but nothing. Where the hell do they buy them???

Saw a guy at the gym yesterday with “TOOL” written on his T-shirt. Not sure why anyone would want to advertise the fact, even if it’s true.

Maybe the Tool you saw was referring to the band Tool, which is pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=hglVqACd1C8

Saw some more nice ones the other day. On a nerdy-looking guy at the gym (I prefer to believe the last guy wasn’t a music fan, BTW):

THE
BEST
FUCK
BUDDY

And on a high-school age lad, in a restaurant with (I assume) his parents and family. In foot-high letters:
UP
YOURS

[quote=“finley”]…And on a high-school age lad, in a restaurant with (I assume) his parents and family. In foot-high letters:
UP
YOURS[/quote]

I love the ones who are out with their parents.

I saw a girl at my company wearing a tight t-shirt that said “I like tall men!” on the back. I was a little shocked by its bluntness, being direct, simple and straight to the point. She was a demure but fit young lady. I have no idea whether she really understood the words.

Don’t know if you can read it, but it says:

“GO!
F*ck
boyz”

Worn by a dude.