Show us your guitars!

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]Lo Pan: Nice. I have a couple of Ibanez S series. No photos of my own, but here are some others of the same models:

ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/S470_(2003-2009 Mine is a woody yellow with a glossy finish, so it’s not the same as that one.

ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/S540 Mine (which I bought in the U.S.) is a woody, very dark brown with a glossy finish and custom pickups.

Then I have (I think, because I don’t have it in Taiwan) a Seagull CW Duet Cutaway that looks like this (but also has built in electronics).

http://achamilton.co.uk/Seagull/MOSAICCW.htm

Then I have a couple of crappy acoustics, a crappy classical, and also some sort of no-name 12-string acoustic. The only guitars I have in Taiwan though are the Ibanez 470 (which I need to get restrung because I can never restring it properly without having a really high bridge because of the floating tremolo system, which is more trouble than it’s worth, really) and a crappy acoustic. I should get the Ibanez 540 and Seagull here because those are awesome guitars.[/quote]

GuyInTaiwan, I just noticed your reply to my post… sorry for the late re-reply

What part of Taiwan are you in? with the array of guitars you have, it seems pretty likely we’d get along for a Jam session.

I have a few Ibanez Jems that are my main guitars for cutting loose and being gratuitous with a whammy bar. A Zakk Wylde les paul for when I want to … well … pretend that I’m Zakk Wylde and a variety of strats and teles for when Im being a little more normal.

you play shows in taiwan much?