Show us your kid! (2011)

We’re trying to get Mason to appreciate nature. When you’re close to home, you take nature as you can find it.

Father’s Day at Baishawan. We had a GREAT time. :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone! :slight_smile: Introducing my princess!

Taken by his jie-jie the other day. Kind of “gets” him, I think.

Here he’s trying out to dance like his Jie Jie.

The Monkey driving the boat about 20-30 miles out in the Gulf of Maine; well, more like watching the windvane, (Mr. Happy, artwork provided by Monkey’s sister), drive the boat.

Not much to do with the windvane going…but sit around…might get a bit hot with all of that gear on…

[quote=“maoman”]Father’s Day at Baishawan. We had a GREAT time. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

You let your (seems to be) 2/3 year old child into the OCEAN without a life vest???
If I was your wife, I’d cut your head off.

Just saying. :no-no:

Everyone’s child is Gorgeous!
But @divea, I have a special fondness for Indian/mixed-brownish (I have no idea your or your baby’s daddy descent so I’m throwing the net wide) girls. They always seem so gorgeous and grow up to be princesses with the perfect brown skin and long dark hair. Love!

Lili, that’s my son :laughing: We are all Indians.

And FWIW I let my 6 month old in the ocean…but I bought a life vest for him to use in the pool :laughing:

Oh, they’re ALL adorable (as usual)! :bravo:

And you can make them yourself huh.

[quote=“Lili”][quote=“maoman”]Father’s Day at Baishawan. We had a GREAT time. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

You let your (seems to be) 2/3 year old child into the OCEAN without a life vest???
If I was your wife, I’d cut your head off.

Just saying. :no-no: [/quote]
She’s 1 and a half, and very buoyant. Just kidding, I obviously watch her like a hawk when I’m in the water with her - actually I do the same with Trudi even when she’s wearing her life vest or water wings. Accidents can happen very quickly. Isabel loves the ocean, and the coolness of the water doesn’t bother her at all. She also likes the feeling of skin against skin, and I know she feels very safe and comfortable when she’s with me in the ocean. A few more years and we’ll all be surfing together! :sunglasses:

My daughter is a little crazy…but here she is in her natural habitat…rainbow pants, pigtails and all…

We know she’s Asian at heart because of her love of noodles and rice…

But she also loves CORN!

[quote=“Kittee”]My daughter is a little crazy…but here she is in her natural habitat…rainbow pants, pigtails and all…

[/quote]
I’d be worried about that white tiger outside. It looks HUNGRY! :lick:

Two really good kids.

Creek fun by sandman1, on Flickr

Takes after his father, eh.

Sprout does as well. At least so far as the love of gadgets goes.

Encore’s a happy little camper.

OOOooooOooOOOOH! Babies! Nom nom nom!

So sweet to see your kids, everyone!

Love them!

Here is 914.1, the guy in my avatar at two years later
:

This is 914.2, at a year old:

Here is Super Toddler Man aka 914.2:

:laughing: 914 the super guy is awesome!!!

Thanks, divea! I didn’t quite know how to draw an ARMOR in MS Paint. A cape and mask will do. :slight_smile: