Show us your kid! (2011)

Satellite TV Jnr on the train in Sydney where he now goes to UNSW.

img854.imageshack.us/img854/6615/tim2.jpg

My lil’ Thai Princess helping out at Huashan Alleycats, glassless glasses and all.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]My lil’ Thai Princess helping out at Huashan Alleycats, glassless glasses and all.

HG[/quote]
Wow, she’s a beauty! I feel happy for you and sorry for you all at the same time! Make sure you keep your martial arts skills sharp. I would also take to wearing a machete or two strapped to my belt when her young beaus inevitably come calling…

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]My lil’ Thai Princess helping out at Huashan Alleycats, glassless glasses and all.

HG[/quote]
Huh? When did THAT happen? I swear I saw her – seems like just a few weeks ago – at your wedding thingy and she was a wee lassie. Now she’s a quine. Lovely shot!

snakes alive!

(and no, it’s not a green tree viper)

Yikes!

Cutie. :slight_smile:

Dang, I opened this expecting to see the new little one! :laughing:

(But, yes, she’s adorable, Nuit!)

[quote=“Nuit”]
[/quote]
Wow, she’s a cutie. Reminds me a lot of Japanese anime with her haircut and her eyes wide open like that.

Not yet! I can’t believe she hasn’t popped out to say hello yet. Willow’s talking to the bump, saying, “Mei-mei! Come play!”

She’s also very pleased that Grandma made her a Blue’s Clue bag.

Blues Clues. I like.

Not yet! I can’t believe she hasn’t popped out to say hello yet. Willow’s talking to the bump, saying, “Mei-mei! Come play!”[/quote]

:laughing: I’m sure they’re going to have a blast together!

HG[/quote]

I really don’t get the whole glassless glasses thing, but gorgeous lil’ gal you’ve got there, HGC! :slight_smile:

Cheers, Dragonbones. She’s almost 11, and her rapid transformation from kid to young woman is why I’ve come out of a long retirement to take up Thai boxing. I figure I’ve got two years to get back up to decent kicking and fist speed and thereby offer a very real menace to any contenders.

The glasses were lent to her from one of the lasses working at Alleycats, the lovely Dollars. Oddly enough, I don’t see the Cantos doing the glassless glasses thing here, despite on the face of it, that being right up their insanely bad sense of fashion alley, and certainly not seen it in Thailand. Home grown madness, i suspect.

HG

[quote=“Satellite TV”]Satellite TV Jnr on the train in Sydney where he now goes to UNSW.
img854.imageshack.us/img854/6615/tim2.jpg[/quote]
Jr. has a very wise smile…Good fortune to him.

HGC, Pretty girl!!

Congrats, Mr & Missus Jaboney!!

Christ! I got all anxious all over again. Must step up the muay Thai training! I’m going to need it to put some lads firmly in line.

Dunno, but she just suddenly shot up. Went to bed one night looking like a ween, and the next morning emerged as a quine. Spooky shite!

Nuit, lovely kid. And a snake handler! Wow!

HG

Isabel is always happy, it seems. Lucky kid.

Trudi was VERY proud of her first-ever bunny cake, made with a little assistance from her Oma (my folks were visiting for a few weeks in April).

We always get awakened about 7:00 in the morning by the girls. It’s a good time.

It’s been a long, long time since I posted here. My daughter Sabrina is now five and a half. Plus we have kid number two now, Athena (2 months old now). Below are some pics. Many more can be seen on my website.

Sabrina. Her first self-shot

Sabrina jumping on the bed with her cousins.

Athena, a bit surprised that she is getting her picture taken apparently.

Sisters.

[quote=“jwbrunken”]It’s been a long, long time since I posted here. My daughter Sabrina is now five and a half. Plus we have kid number two now, Athena (2 months old now). [/quote]Beautiful kids, jw! :thumbsup:

And they all lived happily ever after. Except for Mama and Baba, who spent the next ten years cleaning up the magic kingdom.

Oi, Jaboney. You must have tons of relatives buying you stuff, too. Luckily we have a friend who’s expecting one in a couple months who we can offload some of it on :bow: